Discussion: Republican Jewish Coalition Warns ADL In 'Compromising Position' On Trump

[quote=“fiftygigs, post:19, topic:46839”]
And Russia
[/quote]Quite frankly, given a choice between Trump following his urges or following Putin’s orders, the latter is better. Putin at least has enough impulse control to keep from blowing up the world for the last 16 years.

This is truly sad. We don’t even have Putin, just an erratic knockoff. We can’t even get dictatorships right.

7 Likes

[quote=“brooklyndweller, post:20, topic:46839”]
Apparently the RJC doesn’t have a problem with images on Twitter of Pepe the Frog, wearing a MAGA hat, shoving Binyan Appelbaum (writer for the NYT) into an oven.
[/quote]Say that the Israelis shouldn’t mistreat the Palestinians and both will be furious.

5 Likes

looking forward to nazi banners at the inauguration.

6 Likes

My grief is slowly turning to anger at the many enablers, cynical opportunists and hate filled scum that are attacking the soul of our country and the damage that will be wrought because of them. This is for any metal fans that may be out there.

As the violence surges
And the teeming masses have been terrorized
The human predators all gone mad
Are reaping profits born from their demise
The rabid media plays their roles
Stoking the flames of war to no surprise
Only too eager to sell their souls
For the apocalypse must be televised

2 Likes

I’m convinced that if this guy doesn’t get a heart attack or stroke in 4 years, the elections of 2020 will either not occur or so many democrates will be disinfranchiesed that this nightmare will go on and on and on…

1 Like

So he instantly proved the point. I would like to remind the head of Republicans for Jews that at the end of the day, he’s still a Jew, and his fellow Republicans are not going to put party before blind hatred.

So good luck with that. When they come for you-- and they will–the rest of us won’t be here to save your sorry ass

5 Likes

Chutzpah, huh?

2 Likes

It hasn’t even been 24 hours, and the ADL is being reprimanded for replaying audio recordings taken during Trump’s antisemitic rally speech to show that he’s antisemitic. So it begins, the battle between truth and propaganda as it pertains to our Dear Leader.

9 Likes

I’m expecting the coronation inauguration will be massively disrupted. I can’t say I will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Yes that photo is from the victory speech last night – and I immediately noticed Conway’s dress because it reminded me of the Nazi flag. I did a google image search – and there were several variations to choose from and this one jumped out because of the feather motif.

6 Likes

“The Donald misquoted on [enter_date_here]. The Donald raised the chocolate ration to 20 grams. We love The Donald.”

2 Likes

Ugh. He is sure touchy-feely with Kellyanne. Bet she’d like to be first lady. Then he could call her mommy and she could always be by his side to whisper cues in his ear. Handy. Or, hand-y?

5 Likes

Another weird image from the victory speech was the staging of Barron next to his father’s side – the Dauphin.

6 Likes

President-elect for less than 24 hours and laying down the first threat to their Domestic Enemies list. Buckle in, everyone.

9 Likes

That’s not even subtle. And scary as hell.

3 Likes

O my god.

And people keep talking like this was a normal election and how we can do better next time.

I’m quite concerned about the possibility that there won’t be a next time.

8 Likes

Its really a sheriff’s star!

3 Likes

(Face Palm)

2 Likes

The New Judenrat speaks and all must listen. You’ll learn the new salute and marching steps soon.

7 Likes

Going along to get along didn’t work so well for the German Jews. I never understood that until I read Maus, but the process is slow, incremental, and you think you can ride it out in the beginning. A misconception.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available