Discussion: Reports: Trump Aide Boris Epshteyn To Leave White House Position

Boris Epshteyn was a regular Trump spox during the campaign on tv ALL THE TIME. If I recall he was on daily at CNN … ALL THE TIME.

I’ve asked this a million times from dif media outlets via twitter… (Politico, nbcnews, abcnews, cnn, msnbc, cbsnews, time, newsweek, etc).

Why…
why…
WHY is there never any discussion of the fact Boris was born and raised in Russia? How the fk is that not a topic of discussion at this point in time when Trump’s entire administration is under corruption suspicion with so many of them having connections to Russia.

… with all the names in his admin that are mentioned with connections to Russia… how the hell is it that Boris’s name is NEVER brought up, and the fact he was born and raised in Russia? How?

3 Likes

Hey, I count all of those as wins and I’m not tired of it yet.

1 Like

Who even cares. This clown is a real piece of work. A complete azs hole that would say anything to try and defend the joke of a illegitimate pos of a Pres. Glad he’s gone to bad he can’t take the other useless Trump talking heads with him.

It may be. They seem to be uncovering new stuff daily. It’s early yet.

I am assuming Boris Epshteyn made a pass at First Lady (Washington DC) Ivank Trump. That is one of the few mistakes that will get you fired with the Rabid Orange Russian Mole.

Funny. I assumed anyone named “Boris” was immune from being fired from the Trump White House.

1 Like

At this rate it will take a long time to truly drain the swamp but it is a beginning.

1 Like

To be replaced by one of Trump’s daughter-in-laws who speaks Russian fluently and once performed Swan Lake at a Trump golf club before Cheney almost killed her with his blunderbuss.

He only trots her out to show the world he can buy anything. Putin hacked American computers to prove Trump can be bought as well.

It was a little less cool today as we had a stillbirth (first one in three seasons of kidding, but this is from over the weekend.

2 Likes

beyond cool! thank you so much!

I am sorry for your loss.

1 Like

These were born Sunday morning. The little one on the left will stay on the farm.

The one that was lost was a genetic issue, so unavoidable. But his little sister that survive is feisty and strong and wonderful. The whole process keeps everything in perspective.

Next up to leave–Yevgeny, Ivan, Fyodor, and Leonid. Dasvadanya, Comrades! :joy_cat:

Shouldn’t have much trouble finding a position with the politburo.

I am not tired of winning… if by me winning that means Trump losing.

Wife and I never miss her show.

Politico reported earlier in March that Epshteyn had a contentious exchange with a booker for Fox News,

There are numerous accounts from network shows about what a complete jerk this guy is off camera. His “green room” behavior is where the real Boris makes an appearance.

Only White House Press Conference= Major Loss; National Prayer Breakfast speech self congratulating on Election win and Ratings as Star of Celebrity Apprentice= Loss; Frederick Douglass is becoming more and more noticed for the great work he is doing= Epic Moron Asshole Loss; Handling of Information from Acting Attorney General on Michael Flynn through explanation of his resignation= Major egg on face, asshole loss for which most presidents would feel deeply embarrassed; I mean there are just so many losses piling up constantly.

“the world’s greatest no-goodnik.”

1 Like

Bill Palmer of The Palmer Report seems to think his resignation was over being one of the WH officials named in the FISA warrant that caused Devin Nunes to disappear and go running to warn/spill the beans to Trump.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available