Discussion: Reports: Trump Aide Boris Epshteyn To Leave White House Position

Trump: Boris should not have come out of his Russian Agent closet.

7 Likes

He’s leaving to hunt for moose and squirrel…

21 Likes

Time until he “agrees” to “testify” to Nunnes committee (and be granted “Immunity” by Nunnes), 5…4…3…2…

2 Likes

Another example of the Bannon Administration’s effort to disconnect with the Russians.

9 Likes

Apparently Boris was too much of an asshole, even by Trump standards.
Pretty amazing.

15 Likes

Wasn’t Boris Don Jr. or Eric’s college roomie?

It’s just a lateral career move from the Russian White House in DC to the Russian White House in Moscow. No big deal…

7 Likes

Eric’s

Boris’ favorite position? Bent over, servicing a Trump.

6 Likes

Episherteyn…

1 Like

Probably had a testy exchange with Fox, for calling them out on their Office Pool.

“What’s the craziest thing we can get the president to repeat”

3 Likes

Followed by kneeling to Trump…

After all, as an aide he “Serves at the pleasure of the president”

3 Likes

But not for the reasons one might think.

He probably thinks the real problem is the First Name “Boris” will remind the unthinking base of russian spies. Not the problem with actual Russian assets in the WH.

2 Likes

Apparantly, he was one of four individual named in the much debated still somewhat unconfirmed FISA warrant. (The others allegedly being Page, Manafort and Trump himself.)

And assuming that the sketchily sourced reporting by the flaky English lady turns out to be true, note how everyone named in the warrant except Trump himself has now been teed up for a good hard underbussing.

14 Likes

Here to Boris…

2 Likes

Anyone else tired of so much winning?

19 Likes

He is expected to take another role in Trump’s administration.

“We are discussing opportunities within the Administration,” an unnamed senior administration official told Politico by email.

So no. Which makes sense because I am pretty sure there is no “too much of an asshole” limit in this White House.

But I do have to ask…why bother? I mean, its not like this White House is big on defined roles and staying in lanes. Hell, how else do you explain Ivanka having an office and security clearance…for an “un defined role”?

14 Likes

I hope he takes Natasha ( Ivanka ) with him

1 Like

Say its Nyet so! Next these damnable fake news reports will force Natasha out as well. What’s Fearless Leader to do!

4 Likes

Vlad wants to get this loose end out of the White House and possibly the country, this time without radioactive material or poison.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available