Discussion: Report: WH Staff Was Unprepared For Trump's Surprise Opioid Announcement

Can’t remember how many vacuum cleaners that have died after having 8 long haired dogs the last 30 years.

1 Like

I think we’ve clearly seen that personal business and interests always take precedence over official job responsibilities within this badministration. There’s no other reason why Tramp needed to personally interview the US attorney candidates in his “home” districts.

Loyalty to self-interests and self-enrichment above all else!

3 Likes

Not unlike the story Charlie Sheen tells of Tramp taking off his cufflinks and giving them to Charlie as a wedding present, claiming they were Harry Winston diamonds and platinum.

Charlie had them appraised and the jeweler laughed at the pewter and cubic zirconia.

Once a fraud, always a fraud!

4 Likes

Kack is right in the sense that ERS and treating doctors in hospitals freely dispense opioids for a patient’s genuine pain, and this is what I’ve experienced. And that’s often where the problem starts. It feels good, and they don’t want to let go. The young man I’m speaking of raided his mother’s belongings in order to find the pain meds she’d come home with after surgery. He’s in a catatonic state the whole day, and a recent intervention didn’t result in any change.

1 Like

You are so right - it almost always starts with a direct prescription or nabbing pills from someone else’s prescription. Most people don’t decide to start out by buying opioids off the street and very few go straight to heroin.

2 Likes

Trump is a Sociopathic Liar that has Moronic tendencies.
Good luck American, the more pressure put on this Man
will send him completely off the rails. Big War Coming ??

Dog and cat fur. Not just a condiment, but a fashion statement too!

3 Likes

Wow…
http: //video.foxnews.com/v/5620161203001/?#sp=show-clips (remove space after colon)

Because, you know…“pssssst: they’re not human.”

He’s up-in-the-night… literally

Yeah his rush decision put our troop in harms way and they died. He put the country of Chad on his list of country’s with terrorist, Chad’s troops had been the our troops safety net for quite a while, so of course when Chad found out that they were on his LIST they pulled their troops and within a few days our troops were attacked .

But even stranger is the report on Chad their oil and Exxon, which at the Tillerson was the CEO of Exxon.

I recently had a person tell me, while waiting for her Norco prescription, that heroin addicts are raising drug money by selling ground glass to meth addicts.

Who knows whether her particular facts were right, but what a succinct illustration of the hierarchy of passing judgment: the prescription-dependent judges the junkie for taking advantage of the tweaker, and the tweaker for being too dumb to notice.

Hah! Noted!

I can top that. Kitchen staff at Qdoba put cilantro in the food of people they must obviously know are suffering from at least some degree of hunger.

did you get addicted to Coriander ?

Is that collar the WH solution for Opioids? Who wears it? Patient? Doc? Pharmacist? Distribution center exex?

Trump belongs to that subcategory of salescritters who actually believe their own bullshit. Even when they say contradictory things in two adjacent sentences, at the time they utter each sentence, they firmly believe each one.

Because “truth” is whatever helps you close the sale.

I’ve worked with people like that. I never enjoy the experience. After a while, having to walk around with steel bands wrapped around my skull (to keep my head from exploding) gets tiresome.

2 Likes

This turd better not start practicing medicine without a license.
If he wipes out my access to treating my osteoarthritis (old injuries and results of childhood polio) chronic pain he might find me camping by the White House gate and yelling about imaginary bone spurs he had…
My pain med is strictly under a doctor’s supervision. I’ve been told my state will be limiting access irrespective of medical condition. Especially for chronic conditions. Our state health dept. wants to limit prescriptions for any opiate to no more than 5 days.

1 Like

DING!! DING!!! DING!!!
We have a winner!!!

Administration officials told Politico that it’s also not clear when the emergency declaration could actually be announced or whether the administration even has the right staff in place.

Of the latter I am absolutely certain they don’t have the right staff in place. Trump is too much a failed leader to handle that most simple of tasks.

Sounds like my husband. He thinks talking to our Siberian Huskies is “training”. Yelling also.too. The dogs just ignore him.

1 Like

Our Dyson “Animal” is nearly worn out from vacuuming up years of Siberian Husky hair. I feel your pain.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available