Discussion: Report: WH Staff Was Unprepared For Trump's Surprise Opioid Announcement

3 Likes

It has been 9 months, they should not longer be surprised and can’t be prepared.

27 Likes

Any stray thought, Fox’s Five saying something, screaming meemies in that empty head and voila! A new announcement!

Jeesh, what a moron!

6 Likes

Donnie says his administration runs like a fine tuned machine. Bwahahahahaha! What a load of crap!!

7 Likes

Just another look at me moment. Whatever plan he magically comes up with will not work. Will he

1. Jail the user.
  2. Blame Puerto Rico
  3. Deport Americans.
  4. Declare Congress annulled.
  5. Declare that he is King Trump.
4 Likes

Trump has the weekend to fix the Opiod crisis. An hour away from golfing should be sufficient.

14 Likes

Well, on the Trumpier hand, “soon, probably next week” means never and I’ve already forgotten about it, so there’s no preparation to worry about.

14 Likes

Finely Tuned?
Are you sure he’s not saying “Finally Doomed Machine”?
It would be the first time he was right.

You know how easy it must be to man the Investigative Desk at Politico?
They just wait for the phone to ring–
“Operators are standing by…
there it goes!”

7 Likes

I agree that opiods are a major problem in our country but is Trump really prepared to jail all the Big Pharma executives and the legion of medical doctors they have hired to be street level pushers.

6 Likes

Even when trump does something that’s not evil by design, he screws it up horribly.

18 Likes

Just another example of how the fucking moron has no idea what he’s doing, and does not understand or care how things need to be done in order to actually make things happen.

7 Likes

Don’t waste your time, “scrambling” WH staff. “Probably next week” is Trumpspeak for February 30.

8 Likes

Administration officials told Politico that it’s also not clear when the emergency declaration could actually be announced or whether the administration even has the right staff in place.

OMG, the right staff in place? The White House would be hard pressed to accurately assert they have the right staff in place in any goddamned department or agency they're responsible for. If they did assemble the correct staff they'd have to immediately institute a 40% across the board personnel reduction because Trump thinks no one is needed to run anything anyway.
6 Likes

“Better call Jared”

12 Likes

Trump’s “thoughts” are like sub-atomic particle tracks in a cloud chamber. Random, unconnected events. "Major announcement’ probably means that he’s been thinking about asking Jared to take care of it.

3 Likes
  1. Order a customized collar in gold for Christmas.

2. Tell the President that Obama’s collar was only silver-plated.

3. Merry Christmas, Mr President.

2 Likes

That’s a god damn pet torture device. Anyone that uses it shouldn’t be allowed to have an animal companion…or a child.

2 Likes

You’d think that, by now, the WH staff would know not to be surprised by Donald Trump talking smack.

(See what I did there? See what I … Why is everyone suddenly staring blankly at me? I, uh … [meekly] never mind … [jgabriel slinks away])

5 Likes

Jesus. I read the headline and my first thought was that Trumpler is going to be admitting that he’s been using.

8 Likes

Ironic that Donnie “Sniffles” Drumpf didn’t declare a war on cocaine…

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available