Discussion: Report: WH Sent Memo To GOP Saying Trump Was 'Correct' On Charlottesville

MRI of Trumps diseased brain released!

So the Turtle finally issued a statement, following the weak-ass approach of denouncing racism but not mentioning Trump or directly criticizing him

5 Likes

Hmm, just a guess, but it’s not the women in pink, right?

1 Like

Well, Yertle’s wife said yesterday that she stood by “both” her men. Simply deplorable.

4 Likes

Or those who defended Madrid from Franco’s fascist army.

Your mileage may vary of couse, but there is no central “antifa” organization the way there is a Stormfront or an American Nazi Party or the Ku Klux Klan.

4 Likes

They most certainly do. Racist and objectively pro-fascist.

1 Like

Like, who you gonna believe; me or your own lie’n eyes?

Of course they did. This is the way the dirt bag Repulsive party gets its daily marching orders.

Any using these talking points a traitors to our country and should be dealt with accordingly.

##CRUCIAL POINT##

The trouble started with the illegal Nazi/KKK torchlight march through the University of Virginia.

The torchlight march occurred the night before the permitted protest. There was no permit for this torchlight parade. It was an unannounced act of terrorism intended to strike fear into the people of Charlottesville and culminated with the symbolic “taking” of the University’s statue of Thomas Jefferson.

A small group of 30 students attempted to defend the statue but were physically ousted by the Nazi-KKK terrorists.

The violence the next morning was the continuation of a fight against this terrorist invasion of their town and it began before – not during – the permitted protest. The protest was declared illegal before it even began – due to this violence.

At no time was the violence happening because counter-protesters were preventing a permitted protest. THIS IS A FALSE NARRATIVE.

ETA:
@ajm @ncsteve @tena @pluckyinky @katscherger @clunkertruck @antisachetdethe

9 Likes

Thanks. That’s important to note. I’ll restate that I hope there will always be a group willing to tangle with these assh$les wherever they show themselves.

4 Likes

Aiding and abetting groups seeking to overthrow the United States government is usually held to suffice.

3 Likes

To me this is crucial. I see this getting buried. I got all of this from reputable media sources, yet nowhere that I’ve seen have the media raised this point. They think it’s enough to say Nazis and white supremacists. That should be enough, but it’s not.

2 Likes

Miller Translation: “The president WILL NOT BE QUESTIONED.”

2 Likes

There is no more organization on the far right than among the Antifa types. That’s why the SPLC hate group list is so long. There are dozens of Klan and Neo-Nazi groups. The last vestiges of unity among Nazis died with George Lincoln Rockwell and among the Klans then the SPLC broke the back of the UKA.

Organization is irrelevant, however. It’s the ideology of force and violence as instruments of political power and opposition to the rule of law that is common element of far left and far right ideology.

And as to the difference between the a people who volunteered to fight in Spain and the Stalin apologists of the Thirties, I recommend spending a bit of time with Orwell’s post Civil War essays.

3 Likes

It’s more that that. Trump is seeking to align the GOP with white supremacists and making the point that they can rule the nation together forever on this basis. They can gerrymander together. They can suppress the vote together. The people behind Trump know well that the GOP is the party of white supremacy and they’re saying “Now is the time to make that stand”. He’s offering them a chance to join a Putin-like rulership of oligarchy over the entire USA.

2 Likes

But sending daily memos like that is so inefficient. It will work much better, once they install the loudspeakers everywhere, that will instruct all loyal citizens what to think.

4 Likes

The G.W. Bush Whitehouse issued statements every day to their followers. I think they originated with Roger Ailes.

3 Likes

H.G. Wells’ Babble Machines.

And it …is leaked…and backfires…embarrassingly…of course. Oh please come out and whine that no one protects you after you embarrass the party…and threaten your caucus…LOSER

1 Like

Yeee-Haw!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available