Discussion: Report: WH Sent Memo To GOP Saying Trump Was 'Correct' On Charlottesville

2 Likes

The White House is asking Republican members of Congress to follow the President’s lead as he blames “both sides” for the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Va.

You’d think that at least the Jewish Republicans in Congress would be up in arms about … Oh, wait … Never mind.

17 Likes

Wow. Donald is just trying to “heal the nation” and Jr. and Jared are ‘just interested in the (Russian) kids’. Maybe we had the Trump Administration all wrong…

8 Likes

Oh, yes, dearest GOP. Be true and honest American patriots and follow the advice of your glorious anointed leader. Follow that memo, obviously written by the triumvirate of Bannon, Miller, and Gorka, to the letter. Have press conferences defending our sainted president all day long. And have some town halls, because Trump knows that the American people are behind him on this, so you should too. I mean, would he ever lie to you?
Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please! Oh, Please!

6 Likes

Why do I get this feeling that by about 10 AM Trump is going to have another presser and will end up calling some female reporter “sugar tits”?

21 Likes

Funny, you don’t hear much anymore from that Google guy who got fired for writing the anti-diversity memo and his supporters who were so righteously indignant in their poutrage at his dismissal.
Funny, that!

4 Likes

Well, obviously they’re too busy controlling the world banking system and the American media.
Didn’t you get the goddamned memo from Mrs. Gorka?

14 Likes

Yeah, right. Some really good people just happened to feel compelled to attend a far right racist rally because they objected to the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee, himself a racist and a traitor. And they couldn’t figure out how to leave when they found they were marching behind banners of swastikas. Yeah, right.

25 Likes

I wonder how the Barbara Comstocks of the world will respond to being instructed to tell her constituents, “Not all Nazis!” Hmm.

11 Likes

OK … let’s see who takes the bait today.

8 Likes

The thing is, there are a lot of Republicans considering this as an option on how to deal with the C’ville story and with Trump. They are not doing this based on right and wrong, morality and integrity, healing the nation, the Constitution and laws, rights and liberties, but rather on what helps them get reelected. (And, of course, some of them are just racist pricks, too.)

18 Likes

“Oh, please, Mr. President! Let me suck on your balls just a little bit longer!”, cooed Barbara. “And hearing you talk about taking healthcare from poor people makes me so hot!”

2 Likes

He got hired by Tucker Carlson or Fox or Trump, didn’t he? Somebody loathsome like that, anyway.

3 Likes

Maybe he will just try to antagonize DPRK.

6 Likes

This kind of memo is sent to Republicans on a daily basis, The Atlantic reported.

Are we to understand that Republicans are told what to think and say by the WH every day? Perhaps we need to start asking GOP members of Congress if they are expressing their own opinions or those of the WH. Perhaps “did the WH tell you to say that? Is it ok with POTUS if you say this?” They must be pushed to take a stand on him.

The White House claimed Trump has been a voice “for unity and calm” and has called for the “end of violence on all sides so that no more innocent lives would be lost.”

You have to wonder how anyone even wrote those words without laughing out loud.

27 Likes

The memo also says to point out that ICE broke up a white supremacist drug gang. They did - 2 years ago. The final conviction was earlier this month, and 45 is trying to take credit for something that happened under President Obama.

On Monday afternoon, @ICEGov, the official Twitter account of the United States Department of Immigration and Customs enforcement made two posts, both curious for their timing. The first came at 1:48 p.m., touting a federal court’s decision to sentence Jeramy Weatherall, a 29-year-old Dallas man, to 20 years in prison for one count of possession of methamphetamine with the intent to distribute.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/like-trump-ice-calls-out-white-supremacists-after-charlottesville-9767740

19 Likes

I’m waiting for Steve King to start bitching about how the “alt-left” at Charlottesville had calves the size of cantaloupes or watermelons or casabas or papayas or coconuts or pineapples or some other fruit his demented racist mind can think of.
And he will.

15 Likes

I can see Li’l Kim laughingly telling his cabinet, “Do you believe this asshole?!”

10 Likes

He’ll be at the next Cherish Our History demonstration, one of the “very fine guys” “very innocently” protesting the removal of a John Calhoun statue.

9 Likes

Breakfast is not sitting well this morning.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available