Discussion: Report: Pence Didn't Know About Flynn's Sanctions Talk Until Days After Trump

Yes. He too gets a hat!

6 Likes

Pence is exactly the right kind of sleazy idiot Congressional Rs want, and the alternative is having to put up with Wonderboy Ryan for 4-8 years. If you were looking to cash in as a politician, would you prefer President Ford or President Agnew?

1 Like

Bannonā€™s the one who instructed Flynn on what to say to the Russians.

1 Like

He is busy preparing to invade Mexicoā€¦

(eta: dang, my phone sucks)

2 Likes

is THIS true?

opps

huffpo

3 Likes

I agree entirely. But, they will want to replace Trump with Pence in a manner that doesnā€™t make Pence a complete lame duck and a dead man running in 2020.

There is a ton of stuff going on behind the scenes right now, everywhere. Iā€™ll bet the D.C. and Georgetown bars are hopping and raking in big dough.

10 Likes

I remember how, at first, Pence didnā€™t even want to be part of Chiselinā€™ Trumpā€™s transition team. And all this time I thought that it was due to Penceā€™s disapproval of Chiselinā€™ Trumpā€™s gender reassignment surgery.

1 Like

According to the article, the Russian jets buzzed the USS Donald Cook. Do you suppose that the Russians are trying to tell Trump that heā€™s Cooked?

9 Likes

pence wont stay clean as this scandal unwinds.
he is being protectedā€¦(flynn didnt tell him)ā€¦to protect the puppet!
ifā€¦pence new that flynn was working with the Russians NO ONE would believe he wouldnt have discussed it with the puppetā€¦and they BOTH would have been obligated to do something about it!

apparently pence was not on a ā€˜need to knowā€™ basis that he was lied to. trump knew, pence not.

1 Like

so he could grab his own pussy? things are getting stranger and stranger.

2 Likes

lolā€¦these people defy human expectations.

the VP of the united statesā€¦totally unaware the acting AG has written a memo saying a member of your cabinet is open to black mail from a foreign power.

and THAT is just for starters.

5 Likes

Just in - Flynn hired by Kremlin spy agency!!!

Heā€™s defending his daughterā€™s honor against that meanie Nordstrom.

4 Likes

Iā€™d bet youā€™re right.

2 Likes

OMG, you are probably right.

So what was Harrisonā€™s record for having the shortest presidency? Thirty days? Twenty-nine days from inauguration in 2017 would be next Saturday, February 18th. He could set the record.

3 Likes

Do you suppose Pence has his own version of an advent calendar somewhere up on a wall in his home? Counting off the days until he gets to become King of Everything?

1 Like

I donā€™t think that is what is playing out. Its actually kind of a big tell, that we are not seeing reporting referring to Flynn as a rogue agent, acting on his own.Probably because he clearly wasnā€™t and never has been.

Add to that, the one VERY interesting mention in the WaPo article, is that the IC knows that Flynn has been in contact with the Russian ambassador for monthsā€¦BEFORE the election.

This all is painting pretty big arrows toā€¦Trump himself has known and been directing and receiving communications via at least Flynn, and probably others. And once the connection is established that Trump has known about these communications for a very long timeā€¦Trump is dead meat, there wonā€™t be GOP Congress critter willing to protect him.

And I am guessing that I am not alone in these thoughts. Thus the GOP strategists are moving to try and clean up Pence early, so that when the impeachment stuff happens, they can at least try to stop it with Trump alone. This will take a long time to play out entirely, but the fact that the reporting right now is painting Pence as the poor victim of evil Flynnā€™s lies, is a good indication that this is where its going.

8 Likes

kind of like gerald ford without the morals and a complete willingness to lie.pence is a putz.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available