Discussion: Report: Pence Didn't Know About Flynn's Sanctions Talk Until Days After Trump

2 Likes

Trump still doesn’t know. He’d be really upset so no one has told him. All he knows is that General Flynn “went away,” like Grandma and Rags, the cute springer spaniel with the annoying bark.

12 Likes

This seems to be Pence’s MO- He distances himself from Team Trump when things look precarious and tries to keep the stink off himself. Remember when the grab-em-by-the-pussy video was leaked? Pence dropped out of campaigning for a few days until It looked like Trump was gonna survive that. Pence is fine with being VP, until there is a chance for him to be Prez. He keeps having to guess how to play his cards.

17 Likes

Mike Flynn was not acting alone. He was following instructions from the President. Mike Pence was overseeing Mike Flynn’s activities. Methinks the foxy crook is lying or presenting alternative facts.

12 Likes

Plus cruise missiles are totally awesome! Mikhail said it would be fine, comrade. MAGA

Russia has secretly deployed a cruise missile that US says violates an arms treaty, report says

4 Likes

Meh. Pence or Ryan as POTUS-no difference.

8 Likes

Pence knew. this is part of the republican effort to clean him up so he can be president. Fuck that shit. If it has an R after its name it’s compromised traitor filth. Light up the phones, and let them at least know how much they’ll need to weasel-arse for the remainder of their careers.

13 Likes

I don’t think Pence is innocent either. What I do see is a narrative being constructed that Pence is an honorable, innocent, kept in the dark kinda guy who’ll make a perfectly peachy, everybody get behind for the goodathecountry, president when Fucker-the-Trump deep sixes.

Oh, did I say bullshit!

20 Likes

OK, Russian interference gave us an untrustworthy and incompetent administration, so we have no one in an authoritative position to respond to real Russian military threats. Got it.

14 Likes

Pence and Ryan are meeting after school for the rumble of the year. Get readyyyyy to .

I think they’re ready to throw the guy right out the window of AF-1, at cruising altitude.

From the WaPo article:

During the campaign, President Trump had suggested that such incidents show “how low we’ve gone that they can toy with us like that.” He said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should be warned in a phone call to stop and if the flybys continued then “when that sucker comes by you, you gotta shoot.”

And where is the heroic Purple Heart-recipient Orange Shitgibbon now? Cowering in a corner doing another Emmy-worthy performance of Micturition Man.

14 Likes

You catch on fast, want a job in DC? I know who’s hiring.

Must have own brass knuckles, must have internet troll capability, must have seriously regressive attitudes on race, gender, taxes, defense, heath care, education, finance, pets, ice cream cones 

4 Likes

One will put more wear and tear on the WH exercise equipment. Aside from that

2 Likes

I’m from a big Irish family on the East Coast. I could easily work in the Trump administration. I’ll need my own room, tho, with a TV, a phone, and a ground floor window.

4 Likes

So that’s what that thing on top of his head is called!

5 Likes

PENCE
you sly little devil
supporting the puppet right up to the time you stick the knife in and take over.
lol
THAT is the plan
and when the repigs get what they want it is GOODBYE puppet.

NO elections threatening their hold on power under the puppet!

5 Likes

I’d say that Pence is in over his head.

7 Likes

People, Pence is just a distraction here. Flynn’s crime was not a failure to communicate with the VP. Who gives a shit about that, aside from the VP?

Flynn’s wrongdoing is that he apparently
(1) secretly assured a hostile power, on behalf of President-elect Trump, that the administration-in-waiting accepted or approved of the hostile meddling with a US election;
(2) secretly assured the hostile power, on behalf of president-elect Trump, that accordingly Trump would lift sanctions imposed as a punishment for undermining the US election;
(3) on behalf of the president-elect, undermined the US government’s national security posture;
(4) on behalf of the president-elect, acted in a way that is inconsistent with exclusive loyalty to the United States;
(5) with the knowledge of the president-elect, lied about all of this to the press, to certain government officials. and possibly even to the FBI.

Pence is only relevant because the Administration is trying to make it so. Let’s not fall for it.

12 Likes

No later than Saturday night, for sure.

3 Likes

It seems pretty clear to me, that there is a concerted effort to whitewash Pence’s involvement on this, and attempt to make it look like he was the victim.

Which is interesting in and of itself.

Are they already expecting this to go right to Trump and want to make the #2 look clean so when he takes over, they can brush it all off as “unfortunate incident in the past, be we are looking forward to the bright future under Pence
who, btw, was wronged more than anybody by all of this, but still is dedicated to America”

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available