Discussion: Report: Intel Officials Investigating Trump Advisor's Ties To Putin Allies

3 Likes

Drip…

18 Likes

Is there any Federal agency that is not currently investigating Trump or his minions or about to begin to?

Maybe BATF? Department of Fisheries??

20 Likes

This is insane.

WTF? level of crazy.

20 Likes

“People are saying, and I have heard, plus the internets report that Trump is mobbed up with Russian banker/spy/corporate cronies of Putin, a well-known bad guy. Their ill-gotten rubles are being laundered throughout the western banking system (London Calling!) and with various huge real estate projects hither and yon. Trump is in deep because that’s what people are saying. I don’t know, but it should be checked out fast, otherwise who can be sure that Trump isn’t criminal, too? I mean some people think he is a criminal and a con. How can we be sure? Where are his credentials to the contrary?”

35 Likes

Its about F*#$@*n time!

17 Likes

Trump Chinese Banks, Goldman-Sachs!

https://www.google.com/search?q=german+and+chinese+banks+-+how+much+owed+by+trump&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS631US631&oq=german+and+chinese+banks+-+how+much+owed+by+trump&aqs=chrome..69i57.24530j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

5 Likes

So now we got a commie spy? Jesus - what next?

8 Likes

Lovely. I was kind of hoping they were looking into all that business with the undue influence and the treason and the whatnot.

15 Likes

It’s rigged, there’s no connection whatsoever…

27 Likes

23 Likes

With the load of carp Donnie’s been dropping on voters, they’re next…

10 Likes

Hopefully not …

I think somebody pulled their finger out … Think anybody’s gonna get wet ? ?

2 Likes

Nice to know, but it’s inside baseball. Few voters will care, and the results of the investigation are very unlikely to be made public, ever, and certainly not before Election Day.

Drumpf has been endorsed by:

1. Putin
  2. ISIS
  3. American Nazis
  4. The KKK

Quite a coalition.

37 Likes

I’m guessing a NAMBLA endorsement is next.

4 Likes

Color me relieved.

1 Like

Any day now NAMBLA will endorse Donald J Trump for president.

1 Like

Welp, it is a democracy; so if this demagogic shart mist wins the election and high jacks our democracy we deserve it.

Wait, do we? This seems unfair.

TT.

1 Like

This would have been the biggest story in just about every other presidential campaign in U.S. history.

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available