Discussion: Report: Intel Officials Investigating Trump Advisor's Ties To Putin Allies

PUTIN/trump 2016
Make Russia Great Again
Республиканцы доверчивые невежественные дебилы

8 Likes

Will this investigation be as public as Hillary"s?

13 Likes

They do make a cute couple, though…

6 Likes

And these are not deplorables?
What has become of the country I loved.

3 Likes

And to think Howard Dean lost his campaign because of a 2-second scream…

22 Likes

Well, remember, the country you loved used to lynch blacks and interned hundreds of thousands of Japanese immigrants and Japanese Americans. And massacred Indians. And invaded Iraq. We’ve never been close to perfect. At best, we’ve been a bit better than other countries.

6 Likes

Either that pic was photoshopped or Putin was standing on a box.

7 Likes

Some people are saying it authentic, so I have to go along with the box.

7 Likes

I dunno. I’m trying to think outside the box.

6 Likes

So Trump has had Russian agents on his payroll. Big deal. However, Clinton’s sloppiness with emails is a national disgrace!

4 Likes

And so so discouraging, I hear.

[rollingeyes]

2 Likes

“U.S. intelligence officials are examining the relationship between Carter Page, an informal foreign policy advisor for the Donald Trump campaign.”

Or, as Mr. Trump likes to call him: “Our next Director of Central Intelligence”.

14 Likes

What, honorary membership and endorsement for the soft-core photos with adolescent Ivanka?

O please don’t imagine for one second that I have any idea what the criteria for membership in NAMBLA would be for Donald Trump or anyone else.

It’s just something I have heard; you know, people say.

3 Likes

Welp, I need to recant my bitching—glory be, Hillary’s jumped on it.

1 Like

This Briefing (vid embedded) needs to be retweeted as repeatedly as possible.

8 Likes

We got potentially impeachable offenses in the Newsweek article today re: statements made in debate vs statements made under oath. (with precedence of Clinton impeachment proceedings for testimony under oath vs high crimes n misdemeanors). Implication: He will not admit to failure. ever.

Now we’re getting into treasonable-style territory. Gotta get discussion of those laws and lawyering out there.

This is so seriously bad.

8 Likes

You are so needlessly pessimistic - that’s not true. Hillary has talked a lot about Trump’s ties to Putin, Putin and our election and she’s not alone. GOP foreign policy big wigs have said they aren’t voting for him and that’s one reason they give.

You act like it’s some secret and it’s so very not.

2 Likes

Sorry, could you explain about the Newsweek vs. debate statements?

You are so needlessly pessimistic

It’s great that Hillary’s on it, but which other Democrats have also been pounding him on this? It ought to be the entire Dem Congressional delegation.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available