Discussion: Putin Praises Trump's Decision To Withdraw From Syria

Well, of course Putin praised the withdrawal, it was his idea.

14 Likes

Hillary was right!

This SUCKER IS PUTIN’s PUPPET!

6 Likes

So many presents from tRrump, how will Vlad find room under the tree? The withdrawal from Syria, the pending revocation of sanctions against Putin’s pal Deripaska’s company. So much generosity! (Except when it comes to the American people.)

12 Likes

The Master praises his Subject.

1 Like

It is sometimes hard to understand Trump when he speaks with Putin’s dick in his mouth.

2 Likes

Putin Praises Putin’s Decision To Have Trump Withdraw Troops From Syria

Fixed it for you, TPM

4 Likes

Trumpp is paying In advance for a place to live in exile.

1 Like

…and here is ALL you ‘need’ to know. This coupled with lifting sanctions on oligarchs makes Vlad a VERY happy boy this week.

Now this is one decision on which I agree. The political/military terrain is so complex that I believe we cannot parse out who to support or not. There are really no good actors. Now I don’t believe for one instance that Trump knows what he is doing but like the proverbial stopped clock he stumbled into the right decision.

How do you say ‘here’s a biscuit’ in Russian?

2 Likes

We, as in the entire world, have to knock Putin out of the game. For good, one way or the other.

Oh and Vlad, paragraph one contradicts paragraph two you evil bastard.

…Vladimir Putin issued a chilling warning Thursday about the rising threat of a nuclear war, saying “it could lead to the destruction of civilization as a whole and maybe even our planet” — and putting the blame squarely on the U.S.

…Putin scoffed at Western claims he wants to dominate the world and said Western countries are antagonizing Russia for their own domestic reasons, and at their own peril.

Useful idiot pulls through for Putin

3 Likes

Good boy, Donnie. Here’s a Scooby Snack. Now, go sit in the corner. Yes, lick your butt if you want to.

1 Like

His insanity is accelerating as Mueller closes in, and he appears to want to drag the whole country down with him.

Please, Pence, use the 25th.

Putin’s PUPPET!

1 Like

He’s also been praising Brexit. I guess he’s earned his bragging rights. If only we weren’t such gullible rubes over here in the West. Present company excepted, of course.

It’s interesting how an isolationist America and an expansionist Russia fit together like a mortise and tenon joint.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available