Discussion: Putin Praises Trump's Decision To Withdraw From Syria

Stunning! We have a thoroughly corrupt and ignorant Manchurian Candidate on the White House, flagrantly executing Russia’s wish list while America yawns, and 40% of the population cheers!

Bye, America.

1 Like

According to Debka.com, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu got only five minutes heads up before the tweet went out and…

Israeli officials were further dismayed early Thursday, Dec. 20, when they understood that the only leaders to receive prior notice of Trump’s decision were Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan. ~debka.com

Although… how they knew that is anyone’s guess.

2 Likes

This may be the Not-Pro-Israel straw that finally breaks the fundagelical back of that crazy 40%.

I’ll bet Vlad the Inserter is even happier about sanctions being lifted on Deripaska. He desperately needs that aluminum lucre to start flowing in again.

Life is so hard for brutal dictators these days. These blunderous gifts from Comrade Cockholster is making this his Best. Christmas. Ever.

You just want to see 45* try and balance it on his nose.

1 Like

hey, anything’s better than a woman president

Note also that it is comments and policies from Trumpp that Putin refers to when trying to paint the US as the less reliable, more dangerous of the superpowers. When Russia appeared to be violating arms treaties, previous Presidents would emphasize the important role the treaty played in halting wasteful and dangerous arms races and would muster various forms of pressure on Russia to comply. Trumpp’s response has basically been to say that he’d just rip up the treaty. It is Trumpp who openly wondered why we had nuclear weapons if we weren’t ever going to use them. It is Trumpp who shows disdain for treaties in general (and who doesn’t appear to understand how to evaluate their benefits to us).

Trumpp’s clumsy and ignorant foreign policy moves give Putin huge amounts of freedom to do what he wants to do.

2 Likes

Stratigicly what if we gave Putin Syria and all the other Middle East nations to meddle with? They didn’t do so well playing in Afghanistan did they and I’m sure they would have their hands full if we gave them free rain there.

I don’t have enough coffee in me to get down all the other thoughts I have bouncing around in my head.
I would hate for Syria to become another battle ground where the USA and Russia duke it out.

And here is another thought: as goes President Trump (dog I hate those two words together) so goes Putin. Think about it. Do the Russian people have so limited an information stream to not see both men are pissing in it. The same lies and corruption, the same decisive tactics, the same tightening of economic power.

M. Paul

1 Like

“Russia… not happy about U.S. leaving, despite Fake News…”

That’s right! Putin is really unhappy about that! Shut up Fake News!

[Putin] welcomed President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the U.S. military from Syria.

Ah. Because, of course he did.

1 Like

As usual, Trump is being Putin’s little puppy-dog.

Treason anyone?

How does Trump say “Polly want a cracker” in Russian?
Readers of David Pecker’s shit publication want to know.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available