Discussion: Putin Critic Nikolai Glushkov Found Strangled To Death In London

Maybe they can get Inspectors Lewis and Tennyson together on it. Plus Hathaway of course.

2 Likes

Itā€™s right there on page one of the FSB operating manual:

If you are going to strangle somebody, do it to death.

6 Likes

You mean more bodyguards.

2 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

The one that bothers me the most is when people say they were ā€œelectrocutedā€ instead of shocked. That one (like drowning) means you are dead.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope that Christopher Steele and his colleagues/family are keeping safeā€¦

14 Likes

I canā€™t remember who said this but so true. It ainā€™t fake news if there are real bodies.

3 Likes

Tell that to Hannity.

2 Likes

Those Ottomans were nothing but a bunch of stoolies.

2 Likes

The trouble is that he is highly trained in what a christian conservative congressman (Conway) called ā€œtradecraftā€. I call it the dark arts.

1 Like

Pure сŠ¾Š²ŠæŠ°Š“ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ.

4 Likes

I will never understand that logic. If Iā€™m Paul Manafort, with each dropping body Iā€™m becoming more inclined to beg Mueller for a deal that protects me and my family. These people werenā€™t talking and yet he was able to find and kill them. Imagine what heā€™d do to a sitting duck in prison. The Russian mob is everywhere.

5 Likes

Manafort is safe until Mueller tracks down all (most) of his assets.

2 Likes

Donā€™t you think it a little suspicious that a piano fell on him right after the accident? Someone should look into that.

Round up a million of the usual suspects.

3 Likes

But why wouldnā€™t Putin still kill him? I mean, itā€™s not like killing is something Putin is reticent to do, or somehow weighs with a heavy heart. As long as Manafort is still breathing heā€™s a threat. It doesnā€™t matter if he talks or cuts his tongue out, heā€™s still a threat.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the ā€œsafe untilā€ anticipates. Thereā€™s at least one Russian that has claimed that Manafort owes him millions, and there may be others that think he owes them a ā€œrefundā€ now that heā€™s been booted out of the administration.

Edit:
Manafort, not Mueller. Thank you, @irasdad

1 Like

Jason Bourne

1 Like

I think Trumppā€™s view is that the victims were disloyal, and he totally gets Putinā€™s reaction.

7 Likes

Just like the guy who accidentally died after falling in the bathtub multiple times and then stuffing himself in a suitcase.

Weird how only Russians seem to be this creative at suicide and accidents though.

8 Likes

Or Alex Jones.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available