Discussion: Putin Critic Nikolai Glushkov Found Strangled To Death In London

2 Likes

Why the sudden flurry of murders?

19 Likes

To which Donald Trump replied "I love the way the Russians conduct their business!"

42 Likes

No wonder Stormy Daniels and her lawyer are concerned about their safety.

47 Likes

“Putin Critic Nikolai Glushkov Found Strangled To Death In London.”

For Russians, the UK has now surpassed the bathroom as the most dangerous room in the house.

37 Likes

Now I am getting lost. There was the former intel. officer and his daughter. A day or two later there was a Putin critic found dead. Is this that second event - or yet a third incident?

9 Likes

Probably just a slip-and-fall insurance scam gone wrong. Yes, I’m sure that’s it.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is an update on the second case. He was found dead on Monday and the autopsy has just been completed so a murder investigation can be formally opened.

13 Likes

Trump has fatally weakened NATO–one of the biggest payoffs Putin has got from him. Russia can murder people wherever it likes with impunity. When will this become a story?

24 Likes

Because . . .

55 Likes

O my god!

8 Likes

For all intents and purposes, Putin is just a mob boss who happens to run a country with a massive nuclear arsenal. It’s as though Charlie Luciano is now in charge of a country with the second most powerful military on earth, and he put one of his capos in charge here.

52 Likes

Is this becoming akin to the culmination scenes of the film Goodfellas? Bodies of various associates dropping by various methods in different places.
Helicopters flying overhead as the main protagonists run scarred. Don Jr and wife?
As Harry Nielsen’s “Jump into the Fire” plays in the background…

12 Likes

It is certainly a case of one band of Mafia-like capitalists whacking other Mafia-like capitalists…

5 Likes

And Manafort’s orifices clench ever tighter…

12 Likes

Trump defending Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer in Feb 2017: ‘There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?’

Trump dissidents living in the UK must hope he was making some larger, scrambled point about double standards.

8 Likes

And Donnie is akin to Fredo Corleone.

11 Likes

I think that’s a little over the top. Nothing has happened to NATO. They still have all of the arms and personnel they had before Trump started bloviating about it. They are still expanded all the way to the Russian border, in violation of the promise that the US made after we installed Boris Yeltsin as president. Please explain…

3 Likes

Vlad is really longing for the good old days as KGB head. He’s just going back to his roots.

I worked on a case representing Yukos after the bogus tax charges against it and Khordokovsky allowed the state (eventually Gazprom and Rosneft) to take it over. My colleagues and I met with various exiles in London, all of whom were nervous about talking. Very nervous.

18 Likes

I guess Putin got the message that the British are not amused when he uses chemical weapons on their soil and has gone back to the good old tried and true methods of murder.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available