Discussion: Probes, Impeachment: House Dems Vow Action On Report Trump Told Cohen To Lie

This is happening sooner than I thought it would. I am glad, but be deliberate and judicious guys.

7 Likes

Amazing how a week’s nutty news cycle starts to make sense on a Friday…

5 Likes

Sure hope Mueller can pass along a little helpful information on this so we don’t have to wait till Dooms Day for a report.
On with it now, get rid of this threat to the US.

3 Likes

So if the GOP were not thoroughly complicit we would have been at this stage a year or so ago?

2 Likes

If the GOP wasn’t throughly complicit, we would have Madame President, Hillary Clinton.

After Trump, the traitor I most want to see perp walked is Mitch McConnell.

9 Likes

There are certain people here who would say they want this to happen yesterday, what’s taking them so long. But deliberately and judiciously is what got them this far. And has propelled people in trumpworld to go nuts. Denials everywhere.

8 Likes

Yes, make it ironclad and irrefutable. Then go for the kill.

2 Likes

Mine eyes have seen the glory !

1 Like

Maybe the Buzzfeed report is an attempt to force Mueller’s hand and maybe commit an error ?
I’m worried about the reporters reputation, not too good…

x% are impatient (me included :laughing:)
y% are concerned that he is wrecking this country every minute he’s not in jail :confused:

1 Like

Ten thousand LIKEs !

1 Like

You can go back earlier to add the Russians. They were scared to death of what might happen to their oligarchy and their plans to overrun western Europe if this honest woman took charge instead of a venal, ignorant traitor.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard about the reporters’ reputation so I’m not worried. They’re not mainstream media is about the worst one can say about them.

Columbia Journalism Review (Christina Cabrera added a link to her article ).

Fast forward to March 2005, when Leopold’s memoir, Off the Record, was set to be released. In the book, according to Howard Kurtz, Leopold says that he details his own “lying, cheating and backstabbing,” and comes clean about how he got fired from the Los Angeles Times and quit Dow Jones just before they fired him because, as he said, it “Seems I got all of the facts wrong” on a story about Enron.

But the book was not to be. Rowman & Littlefield, the book’s publisher, cancelled production just before it went to press after one of the book’s sources threatened to sue. That source, Steven Maviglio, who was a spokesman for California Governor Gray Davis, said that Leopold “just got it completely wrong” when recounting how he allegedly told Leopold that he “might have broken the law by investing in energy companies using inside information.”

Yep — HRC was Putin’s worst nightmare. And Trump was his greedy, moronic chump.

What I REALLY want to see in Mueller’s report is endless, humiliating details of how totally Trump was played by Putin precisely BECAUSE he thought Trump was an idiot. Endless, excruciating details :rofl:

2 Likes

If the @BuzzFeed story is true, President Trump must resign or be impeached.

And there we have it in a single sentence.

Every Republican in Congress needs to answer a simple question: Is suborning perjury an impeachable offense?

2 Likes

The last thing on earth Buzzfeed is capable of doing is forcing Mueller’s hand.

1 Like

The last thing on earth Buzzfeed is capable of doing is forcing Mueller’s hand.

Not directly, but by stirring up the House democrats some unrest could be created…

A lot of us is hoping for something like the Buzzfeed report, but that makes us susceptible to jump the gun, which may water down the real report when it arrives. Lot of people acting in this theater…

A 54-second video from June, 2017, showing moron signaling Putin we’re tight, and Putin nodding yes.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available