Discussion: Phil Robertson Shares Gruesome Fantasy About Rape, Murder Of Atheists

“If he can only perform good or only perform evil, then he is a clockwork
duck—meaning that he has the appearance of an organism lovely with
colour and juice but is in fact only a clockwork toy to be wound up by
God or the Devil.”

2 Likes

Of course not. Obviously, the slackers hadn’t been praying hard enough…

…or even worse, not tithing,

Looby

1 Like

Apparently, the only thing stopping Christians from raping and killing children is their selfish fear of a shitty afterlife? Good to know. Good to know.

14 Likes

I don’t know about that, but I think you could say with at least a little more confidence that it’s the only thing keeping Robertson from practicing violent sadism.

5 Likes

What a sick, twisted fuck!

1 Like

If the only thing keeping you from raping and murdering and castrating your neighbors is fear of Hell, please, go get help, right now, stop reading this and go get some professional help.

12 Likes

So, it’s okay to do these sorts of acts to non-believers but not okay if the target believes in (supposedly the perp’s) god?

This man is seriously sick. Is his show still being broadcast? – If so, why? He needs to be investigated.

Nobody questioned this person on his little fantasy? Does the same sort of rape/kill reasoning still apply to believers but not of your god–you know, the right god?

4 Likes

“And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged?”

First of all, this is why we have a justice system. Second, can’t hypothetical rapist just ask for the Lord’s forgiveness, or just find some out-of-context biblical quote to use as justification for said rape and murder?

And hey, speaking of decapitation. Weren’t there a few stories not long ago about people decapitating other people and raping children? Somewhere in the Middle East I believe? I can’t recall if the decapitators were atheists or not…certainly not religious folks! /snark

4 Likes

I dunno what you want to call it. “Logic” would definitely be a stretch.

The only conclusion I can come to is that Phil Robertson is one sick, f***king puppy. To me, he’s proof that there is no god.

THAT we can definitely agree on!

2 Likes

Apparently no one cares about this philistine to intervene on his behalf…

Which brings up another point…

If there were a doG, there’d be a lot more ‘divine intervening’ going on.

2 Likes

While people were eating, no less. I’ve spoken with kindergarteners with more cogent, coherent reasoning than this hyper-religious fucktard and who know right from wrong without any need for a moral compass that uses God as magnetic north.

But hey, come on now…fucking magnets…you know the rest…

http://endlesspicdump.com/original/jesus%20magnets%20how%20do%20they%20work.jpg

2 Likes

That’s a parable I don’t recall from Sunday school.

5 Likes

I’m thoroughly confused. I get the fact that Ol’ Phil is a sicko, but the moral of the story eludes me. Is it: this wouldn’t happen if the bad guys were God fearing?; or does it mean that the victims would be able to call down heavenly protection?;maybe the victims would just suffer less knowing it was all God’s will. Somehow I feel my IQ was just diminished by reading his story.

7 Likes

“If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward then we are a sorry lot indeed”

–Albert Einstein–

5 Likes

“Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?”

Here’s the thing, Phil, that your tiny little fragment of a brain can’t fathom. The atheist doesn’t need the threat of eternal damnation to deter him from raping, murdering, mutilating, etc. Just knowing that it’s cruel, painful, and something he wouldn’t want to be subjected to himself is enough to do it. Apparently, the only thing keeping you from tearing off on a rape and murder spree is the fear of “being judged”. That makes you one evil motherf*cker in my book.

12 Likes

Among other things, Yes but there is more: such as narcissistic, clueless, misogynistic, and profoundly unfair (considering all the generations of humans condemned to hell just because they lived before “he” made his presence known; and further generations of humans with the same fate because – no Jesus yet).

I mean, if you knew absolutely EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, and you could only put 10 things on a stone tablet to guide all humanity, would you limit yourself to the 10 that Moses brought down? Clearly a lack of imagination as well.

7 Likes

Right back at you Phil:

Imagine the same scenario, but it is a Hindu nutjob who has tied up your family, raped your daughters, killed your wife, and decapitated your manhood. Then, with triumphal, unimpeachable logic says, “Too bad for you Phil, you prayed to the wrong god.”

That story doesn’t make much sense, does it, Phil? It doesn’t make sense for exactly the same reason your story is worthless.

6 Likes

Yes, I have noticed that nearly every day of my life.

And they’re getting worse…

Remember folks, religion teaches you right from wrong. Phil here shows us how.

1 Like

Phil Robertson: putting the “Die Nasty” into Duck Dynasty.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available