Discussion: Phil Robertson Shares Gruesome Fantasy About Rape, Murder Of Atheists

Discussion for article #234651

Phil, you’re out of school now, you don’t have to tell everybody what you did on your summer vacation.

28 Likes

Pathetic, disgusting, sick pervert.

Perfect spokesperson for the Tea Party.

57 Likes

Can’t add anything to that.

In Robertson’s world, all those horrors are wrong only if you believe an invisible deity says so? Here in our world, those things are self-evidently wrong because of the suffering they cause to others.

71 Likes

and this is a fantasy of his he relates at a fucking prayer breakfast… just imagine what’s going on in that mind in the dead of night. if not for the deity he prays to, he’d fit right in with isis…

25 Likes

This is sick, truly the inner thoughts of deeply disturbed mind. What’s worse, is his understanding of atheists. Atheists believe they have to treat people right because it’s the right thing to do, not because they fear some punishment in the afterlife but because you have one life to life and you better do it right. As a Christian, in many ways, I respect that more than I do someone who is only behaving because they fear punishment or someone who thinks they just need to say some Hail Marys to erase their sins.

Also, someone who is going to rape children, behead a woman, and cut off a man’s penis, people who have that kind of evil in their heart aren’t going to carry out such brutality because they merely lack religion (see, ISIS or The Crusades). They do it because they’re evil. They could be up in church every Sunday, clapping their hands, and praising Jesus, but the capacity and desire to commit such heinous acts is there no matter how much religion you pour into them. In fact, someone with such a twisted mind to do such things will probably at some point use religion to justify their actions. (again, see ISIS and The Crusades)

74 Likes

This guy does not worship a god. He is definitely a devil worshipper!!!

4 Likes

Considering all the examples of rape and murder in the Bible, I didn’t think Robertson would find much wrong with this story.

13 Likes

Because everyone knows you can’t possibly tell right from wrong unless an imaginary being using a made-up book tells you it’s so.

31 Likes

What the??

7 Likes

I’m not following his – what shall we call it? – logic?

What if that happened to a Christian family? Would the conclusion be that there is no god?

What if the people who did that to an “atheist family” were doing it in the name of their god to punish the family for not believing in their god?

The only conclusion I can come to is that Phil Robertson is one sick, f***king puppy. To me, he’s proof that there is no god.

19 Likes

There is nothing like a little rape, murder, and dismemberment (pardon) to spice up a prayer breakfast. How long are you going to try ride that horse, Phil?

13 Likes

This man makes me want to vomit. What a disgusting piece of shit.

9 Likes

What, exactly, does the religious person do in this case? Thank God for being so awesome for all the rape and murder?

9 Likes

Yup, “Thank you Jesus for raping and murdering them!”

5 Likes

What do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

15 Likes

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7)

(edited)

21 Likes

Must not have been one of those “Love one another” prayer breakfasts, but your run-of-the-mill “weird freaky shit” conclaves.

2 Likes

Seriously, WTF? Fine, you don’t like gays, but this…this dude is fracking delusional.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available