Discussion: Phil Robertson Shares Gruesome Fantasy About Rape, Murder Of Atheists

Something ain’t right - in his diseased mind.

9 Likes

Is there a surer sign of morality’s relativity, than this asshole calling himself a moral Christian while promoting this senseless violence?

8 Likes

Looks like a member of the Taliban or ISIS! Thinks like a member of the Taliban or ISIS! Talks like a member of the Taliban or ISIS! Is he Taliban or ISIS?

6 Likes

And what do you call your act? The Aristocrats!

15 Likes

I guess he is trying to get to the head of the line to be cruz"s vp candidate.

2 Likes

He seems to be conflating the atheist with the anarchist. That’s all I got out of this.

1 Like

A young Phil Robertson reading the Bible:

2 Likes

Ever notice how the people who most profess their christianity in the country are also the same ones who spout hatred, bigotry, and violence toward everyone else who don’t believe in thier rediculous fairy tales? Bigoted hick.

15 Likes

The religious person could say, “There is an All-Powerful, All-Compassionate God who just allowed horrible crimes against my family. Because God works in mysterious ways.”

In the Bible itself, Job doesn’t understand why God allowed terrible things to happen to him, and God says (paraphrase), “I’m so mighty that I make the hurricanes and tornados. Who are you to question me?”

4 Likes

A slack jawed yokel says what?

10 Likes

No need to pull from another religion, or something that happened a thousand years ago. Let’s point to Dennis Rader, the BTK Killer. Dude was president of his church council. And yet, Bind, Torture, Kill anyway.

16 Likes

What the hell is wrong with that guy? I’ve known religious people my whole life, and I’ve never met anyone who thinks this way. “Sick in the head” is right, but it’s not just his hypothetical rapists who are sick, but the dude who invented that hypothetical situation.

And did nobody come up to him afterwards to tell him how screwed up that was? And did the people who broadcast it actually think that was a smart thing to say, or was it meant to make him look like a psychopath?

7 Likes

I love how “True Christians” think that Atheist are some unethical lawless rabble that roam the earth looking to make life miserable for everyone who doesn’t agree with them. Oh wait…

15 Likes

All the charm and intelligence of an intestinal parasite.

19 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ, dude.

God doesn’t decide what is right or wrong, we, as individuals and as a society do.

The bible is FULL of horrid shit that God not only condones, but fuckin ORDERS. For instance, this:

“O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, How blessed will be the one who repays you With the recompense with which you have repaid us. How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.”

And this:

“The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.”

Yet, we have all decided that dashing “little ones” on the ground or ripping open pregnant women in retaliation for any perceived sin is just not cool. Yet, the morality of the Bible leads to us to believe this is justified, that it is okay.

Fuck Phil Robertson.

14 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken, it would be Christians who could do this murdering with impunity in the afterlife. All they have to do is believe in Jesus, and their sins are all miraculously washed away.

14 Likes

So god is a sadist???

4 Likes

Oh, but based upon what George Zimmerman said yesterday, he WOULD say it was alright for someone to murder and rape his family. By his logic, everything that happens is part of God’s plan and it’d be blasphemy to second guess it.

1 Like

Actually…according to the Bible? A resounding YES!!!

As sick as that is, the sickest part of this is that Robertson probably also believes that if the hypothetical murderers were simply to accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior, even if it were only just before they die, they would go to Heaven and the victims, being atheists, would go to Hell.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available