Discussion: O'Reilly Lawyers Mistakenly Send Strategy Emails To Politico

FUCK IT, WE’LL DO IT LIVE!!!

(somebody had to post that)

39 Likes

Mistakenly or “mistakenly”??

12 Likes

Bill has had it up to here with FNC. Yeah, me too.

23 Likes

Watch that doorknob on the way out BillO.

7 Likes

“You all should know that I will not put up with much more from FNC.”

Ah the old “they didn’t fire me, I quit!” routine. Sitcom gold.

16 Likes

LibTard triaL LawYers? Tort refOrm! ToRt reFOrM!

18 Likes

Yoda: ‘the brain trust is strong for this one’

3 Likes

what the hell difference who starts a boycott?
you don’t expect the o’PIGly viewers to suddenly wake up from their chair put down their beer can and call for a boycott against the guy that they watch SPECIFICALLY because of the way he treats women/people on his show?

sounds like a flawed game plan from a bunch of guys i assume are best in their field of law.

remember that even if the point were that the people protesting are NOT o"PIGly viewers…the corporations still feel threatened because THEY ARE CONSUMERS of their products.

fitting way for this clown to go out…a gentle push from bigger clowns

8 Likes

Sometimes you work with the only thing you’ve got. They’ve literally got nothing else.

13 Likes

The worst persecution since McCarthyism he called this call by Media Matters. Life is so unfair for moralistic right wing assholes who have gotten away with judging Bill Clinton for 30 years while running FNC like the border Boys’ Town.

18 Likes

Dammit. Here these guys are getting paid like $1,200 an hour to whine and make excuses about the unfairness of it all where I’ve done that all my life for free.

27 Likes

But wait a minute… wasn’t McCarthyism a good thing?
Maybe he could say “worst persecution since Cookiegate”?

7 Likes

Is anyone else getting a feeling that when we get the next Democrat into the WH they’ll need to set aside some sort of protected area where all these aggrieved put upon RW loony birds can live out their old age? Some place apart, separate, but not without modern amenities, that they can truly live manner in which they think the world should be. I wonder how much that Ark Park will go for once it hits bankruptcy?

10 Likes

I wonder whether the creep O’Lielly has the scrotal raisinettes to sue Rupert Murdoch, the New York Times and the women he abused.

At Foxy News, O’Lielly was part of the premier industrial scale sexual harassment facility in the country.

3 Likes

Isn’t putting pressure on advertisers and making your displeasure known part of what drives the free market?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, Bill

12 Likes

Damn! I’m sure glad I haven’t had a teevee machine for the past twenty-five years. I mean, as an old white guy, I might have felt some inclination to watch this asshole. But having seen a few clips of his nonsense here, probably not…

Now, Bill, you don’t mind if I call you Bill, do you? Go away, stay away, and shut your fucking gob!

5 Likes

Mistakenly?

Oh something tells me it was a deliberate maneuver on the part of ol’ Screwpert to send those e-mails to Tiger Beat On The Potomac!

8 Likes

Oh ol’ fat fart Roger and Bill-0 the KKKlown ran FAUX News like they were the owners of the Cherry Patch Ranch!

1 Like

$25million is hardly “watch the door knob on the way out.” It is more like grab as much as you can from the candy jar as you leave.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available