Discussion: NYT: Senate Intel Committee To Interview Kushner For Russia Probe

Look carefully and I imagine you’ll find a Dump associate collecting those invoices.

1 Like

I know this is immature, especially from such an old man, and my wife keeps telling me that I am better than this, but I really just want to punch Jared and the mini-Donalds right in their ugly little mouths.

5 Likes

Read somewhere that Trump has visited a golf course at least 13 times in the 9 weeks of his so-called Presidency. At least 12 times, he has played golf. Plus he goes to Trump-branded property as often as he can, giving them free publicity.

4 Likes

I share your immaturity.

4 Likes

These hearings are effective in getting them to admit or refute their actions. Whether under oath or not, they are liable for their answers. I’m sure there will be daylight between the facts and Kushner/Manafort’s statement of events, but those will give investigators and reporters some more leads to follow. I am sure they are close to Trump, else they would not have called Kushner - this is a warning shot to Trump.

Here’s a Raw Story piece related to this. This report is mostly based on The Guardian.

REVEALED: Jared Kushner met with head of Russian bank that hosted spy ring busted by Preet Bharara

The state-owned development bank was placed on the U.S. sanctions list after Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed Crimea and began meddling in Ukraine politics.

Vnesheconombank also hosted a spy ring at its New York City offices, according to U.S. investigators.

Evgeny Buryakov, a Russian citizen, pleaded guilty in March 2016 for failing to register as an agent of a foreign government and conspiring to act as an agent without notifying U.S. authorities, reported The Guardian.

6 Likes

If these clowns don’t testify under oath these interviews are worthless

O I hope Mr. Greta Garbo eyebrows is in big trouble. I find Kushner so creepy.

3 Likes

He played golf even MORE this past weekend, at his course in VA.

1 Like

This man needs to be arrested for his blatant obstruction of justice.

5 Likes

My goodness, poor little Jared has a lot on his plate. Between overhauling Govt., negotiating peace in the Middle East, and babysitting Donnie, that darn Senate Committee now wants a piece of him too. Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

But he was seen at the Eisenhower building (commented above).
He say so strongly that this has nothing to do with Russia that I am certain it DOES. Probably his hedge is that this has to do with Ukraine.

5 Likes

Just now saw your comment upthread. Thanks.

Wonder how much bi-partisan support they’ll get…
My guess…none. But of course Republicans will blame Dems for not offering bi-partisan support when its something they can’t get done on their own because of their own internal divided loyalties.

Golfing even happens on the weekend when he’s not at Mar-a-Lago. And don’t bother trying to contact a government agency on the weekend…they’ve all taken off or aren’t bothering to answer the phones. Definitely not responding to any emails from the sounds of it. Pathetic.

3 Likes

But interesting, that Donald appears to have a true passion for golf ! Nixon was a great football (American) fan !

Well, we’ve sure come a long way since the days of meeting your source in the lower levels of a parking garage in Arlington, VA. Deep Throat is rolling in his grave…and laughing his head off at the absurdity of it all…as we all should be.

Nunes should be subpoena’d by the Senate Oversight Committee since his own committee died in committee, no thanks to his own boneheaded obstruction of justice.

2 Likes

I could give a shit what he has a passion for…least of all golf. The most boring and laziest of all sports imho. I’m now ready for my shellacking by all the golf aficionados out there…I will not respond in kind, however.

3 Likes

Awesome answer, Davey. Off-topic, but serious question, have you ever applied for one of the jobs that Josh Marshall posts on the TPM front page?

Canary trap! That’s the one I was thinking of. Or, rather, the one I’d heard before that I couldn’t bring to the top of my mind.

That’s what happens when you turn middle aged after losing interest in spy thrillers after the end of the Cold War.

3 Likes

Ah, you must be a NASCAR fan ! (I’m not)…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available