Discussion: NYT: Senate Intel Committee To Interview Kushner For Russia Probe

1 Like

“He isn’t trying to hide anything” --Hope Hicks

So, can we see HIS tax returns, then?

22 Likes

Oh no Brer Fox. Please, I say please! Please don’t throw me in the Senate Intelligence Committee.

5 Likes

Lock him up! Lock him up!

7 Likes

He’ll agree to testify as soon as Nunes illegally breifs him on what the questions will be.

14 Likes

I want that entire corrupt family to go down. I know it’ll never happen but, I really want them all busted, bankrupted and put in jail.

15 Likes

Might be fun to ask about those hundreds of millions of dollars in forgiven Chinese debt while you’re at it.

33 Likes

Hmm… Chris Christie for special prosecutor?

3 Likes

Orange skin would go well with orange jumpsuits. Almost like camouflage.

2 Likes

The circle is closing. First Boris E. departs suddenly, now this. It’s (the investigation) slow, methodical-- and will be rock solid when it’s DJT turn in the interrogation room. What’s the over under on impeachment and conviction again?

8 Likes

There is a lot in here including intel didn’t have any record of Nunes signing in to view documents in a SCIF.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/chairman-and-partisan-the-dual-roles-of-devin-nunes-raise-questions-about-house-investigation/2017/03/26/2c95ade2-1096-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_nunes-625pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.061d5d287188

23 Likes

Time to lawyer up, Jay-red.

4 Likes

These guys could have taken lessons in stealth from Boris and Natasha.

14 Likes

What about Moose and Squirrel?

9 Likes

If he handles the “interview” right, he can make it very hard to get a conviction later, because all the evidence will be “tainted” by things learned through the interview. Worked for Ollie North, among others.

6 Likes

Increasingly sounding to me like he went off based on something someone in, say, the criminal division of the FBI’s NYC field office, just to speculate, told him rather than anything he actually saw.

Also possible, however, that the whole thing was – hell, I know there’s a mildly amusing IC slang term for it but it isn’t coming to mind – anyway, a test with fake, or at least unique, information to see if he took it to Trump that had an unexpectedly spectacular payoff.

10 Likes

Middle East diplomacy, patching up relations with Mexico, reforming government to operate like a Trump business, and under scrutiny from the Senate Intelligence Committee – it’s a good thing Jared got in that Aspen ski vacation when he did!

(I’ve read that WH officials have been attempting to wipe their electronic devices. Not a great idea, particularly when you’re not smart enough to do it in a way the FBI/NSA can’t undo.)

3 Likes

Is it possible it went the other way? That the WH initiated the conversation and called Nunes to ask him to come see them because the WH had information for him? Then Nunes reversed it and went to the press claiming he had briefed trump, when really trump briefed him.

I’d hafta go back and check on the timeline again – I don’t remember if the two hasty press conferences were held before/after he met with trump.

2 Likes

Don’t think you’ve read history, Jared, but you might, just might want to check out what Mussolini did to his son-in-law, Count Ciano, when the noose was tightening around Mussolini’s regime.

3 Likes

Under oath, right?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available