Discussion: NYT: Senate Intel Committee To Interview Kushner For Russia Probe

Both scenarios seem valid without additional evidence. I like the theory that Nunes was used by intel to see if he was loyal to Trump or was running an investigation. The simpler reason is that amateur hour WH once again tried to get Nunes to give them political cover as they did when they called him to push back on wire tapp the other week.

4 Likes

Read it the other day–“canary trap.” Probably the oldest trick in the book.

3 Likes

Mega thread speculation Steele,will soon be testifying.

8 Likes

Ha! Within a month being in a federal prison, his hair will fade to old-yellow and his skin won’t appear nearly as orange because he wouldn’t be allowed to smear fish eggs on his face every night. Uglier … if you can imagine that. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Interview or depose?

1 Like

Word.

2 Likes

I’m for which ever state still has the horizontal prison stripped uniforms.

3 Likes

Do they really believe that he’d tell them anything incriminating about himself, Donald, or anyone else involved that would make him pay for any slips?

Under Trump’s guidance they’re acid washing their phones! It’s a very expensive process! The acid keeps eating the buckets and ruining the rugs! Plus you have to buy a new phone!

5 Likes

Whatsa Matta U? Moose and squirrel are much, much smarter?

4 Likes

Kushner is nowhere near intelligent enough to understand the questions asked of him let alone be able to bluff through them

1 Like

I’m not much into conspiracy theories, but try this one out…

Jarhead is dt’s handler. He owes his soul to Putin and now Putin is calling in his marks.

2 Likes

I’m sure any degree he has was bought rather than earned.

1 Like

And our highly qualified and competent candidate was so awful because she had a private e-mail server.

4 Likes

Wow. How mega? I stopped at 50. Giuliani’s been laying low, right?
Sounds like he may literally have blood on his hands.

1 Like

Well, I hope they find enough to get rid of him before he “overhauls” the government so that it can be run like a business. For some reason, in his little scheme, I don’t think we’re going to be the shareholders.

6 Likes

I have a 30-year-old son who’s a very smart boy. That being said, the thought of him as second-in-command (or third) to the president is frightening and laughable. What does this kid know about anything except living the good life and making easy peasy real estate deals in which a team does all the real work.

10 Likes

The timing of Kushner’s sudden appointment to head some new made-up WH office, on the same day that the news breaks that the Senate Intel Committee wants him to testify, makes me wonder if the Trumpster’s aren’t going to try to play the “executive privilege” card with his testimony.

7 Likes

Don’t think it would work. Kushner’s actions were before that man took office. That man can’t claim privilege before the privilege came into existence.

5 Likes

Not before Gorsuch is in place, anyway

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available