Discussion: NYT: Senate Intel Committee To Interview Kushner For Russia Probe

A bloody GOP Civil War is such a lovely way to start the week (contented sigh)…

White House blame game intensifies as Trump agenda stalls

Still others pinned blame on Jared Kushner

6 Likes

That’s a great photo of Trump. Can a person can hemorrhoids of the mouth? Cause Trump sure looks like he’s headed that way.

2 Likes

I worry he won’t have time to testify before the Senate Intel committee on Russian interference because he’ll be too busy reorganizing the U.S. Executive Branch.

2 Likes

“But her emails” has become a catch-phrase jocosely meant as the last despairing wail of a person who made a disastrously bad choice by vastly overestimating one option’s drawbacks and catastrophically underestimating the other. Let’s hope it stays jocose. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Yep…

1 Like

Otherwise known as rearranging the deck chairs on the Trumptanic.

1 Like

Scott Dworkin is having a field day on Jared’s ass over on twitter. They have been stockpiling the sleeze on one of the greasiest members of the Trump Crime Family.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Jared%20Kushner"&src=tren

Even if you hate twitter, the pictures on these tweets are monumentally awesome.

This is what I think is happening. Kushner was going to do that streamline efiicency thing? No. That was about firing anyone and everyone they possibly could. The CBO? Can we really justify the cost when a consultant could do it more cheaply? Stuff like that. State is gone, EPA is gone, now it’s time to take out more “deep state” employees.

So why not strike at the heart of the beast. This whole battle is going to boil down to the Senate against the Executive. The House is useless, and the FBI is suspect imo.

8 Likes

Drip, drip, drip…

$16,000 for secret Service golf cart rentals.

4 Likes

National security requires renting golf carts?

You can’t even write this: you’re correctly referring to the mortgage on 666 Park Avenue.

1 Like

Moose and Squirrel were loyal Americans.

1 Like

How many times a day does someone have to change Trump’s diaper?

Two things that don’t go together:

1. Under investigation for colluding with Putin’s Russia to interfere in our election
  2. In charge of reorganizing the U.S. government
11 Likes

They should just buy.

7 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of busted, bankrupted, and thrown in a pit with fifty hungry pissed off Honey Badgers.

2 Likes

Great Thread, that same guy has a few others. One on Flynn which was outstanding.

It’s speculation at this point, but I hope it happens. Also on that thread was some major dirt thrown the FBI’s way. There are concerns that murders have occurred as a result of leaks possibly from inside the FBI. Maybe from the Trump circle inside the FBI? I don’t know. But he is clearly drawing connections between FBI leaks and murders of Russians suspected of being Steele’s sources.

This is so terrifying. I can’t handle another week like last week. And now look at where we are at 9:30 on Monday.

2 Likes

They’re not allowed to by Trump’s club.

I didn’t say it was legally sound – I’m just curious about the timing and whether it’s what the Trumpsters will try.

1 Like

Well, Trump is advised by top legal minds, from top law schools in … Western Michigan.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available