Discussion: North Carolina Guv Files Suit Against DOJ Over Anti-LGBT Law

You filed it in the 4th Circuit? Not following other rulings are you?

10 Likes

Doesn’t think he has to follow Federal guidelines, but files suit in a Federal court? Oh, Prunella!

11 Likes

As a non-lawyer, not sure what you mean (but I’d like to know).

Now when this gets thrown out of court, Josh, could you please report how fast it was tossed and how hard it was laughed at?

14 Likes

You referred to other rulings. What do you mean by that? What’s the point of the 4th Circuit? I know nothing about the law per federal district courts basically.

C’mon Pat, say the ni(CLANG!) did it. C’mon. You know you want to.

3 Likes

“…transgender individuals are not a protected class”?
Sorry Patty, our mistake. Discriminate away! Hey, ya gotta have someone to step on, right?

5 Likes

I wonder if the North Carolina Attorney General has an opinion about this?

2 Likes

What he’s hoping for: 4-4 SCOTUS Ruling = he wins.

1 Like

Kabuki for the rubes.

7 Likes

Yes, he does.

He refuses to defend the law in court because it’s blatantly unconstitutional.

He’s running against McCrory for governor,.and he’s also leading McCrory in the polls.

McCrory has shit in his own mess kit, and now that it’s time for dinner, he’s complaining.

16 Likes

Cut off every single bit of Federal funding to NC immediately! Look for even more Federal cuts wherever possible!

2 Likes

So the Gov. is pro frivolous lawsuits? Anti “tort reform?”

8 Likes

A 4th Circuit three panel just ruled on a Virginia case about T’s in schools’ restrooms and locker rooms for the T’s. It may go to the full court and it is expected the ruling will stand.

6 Likes

A 4th Circuit three panel just ruled on a Virginia case about T’s in schools’ restrooms and locker rooms for the T’s. It may go to the full court and it is expected the ruling will stand.

3 Likes

the Federal Gov is EVIL… unless we need to make it allow ourselves to inflict evil…

2 Likes

Oh McCrory…you ignorant slut! That’s not how this is going to work…not at all.

You made your sandwich…now you’re going to have to EAT IT

http://www.neteyecon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/shit-sandwich.png

4 Likes

I can easily see how this case should and will be tossed as an attempt to thwart law enforcement in the process of carrying out their legal authority and constitutional duties upholding the law. McCrory is as desperate as he is dumb. Civil rights are a federal matter in case he hadn’t noticed, not a state’s rights issue. He does not have authority to supersede federal law.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available