Discussion: Melania Trump Makes Surprise Visit To US-Mexico Border

And tRump will show up later throwing out paper towels, diapers and sanitary napkins to babies, toddlers, and preteen girls in the new orphanages he’s ordered opened up on federal land, as this continues to blow up in his face.

This is just so depressing. I really don’t recognize this country anymore. It beginning to look more like an oblast of the old Soviet Union than America.

She might as well have gone shopping in Dallas or Tijuana.

1 Like

They’re already on it.

A cheap and cheesy version at that.

Nope. Sneakers.

“how the administration can build upon the already existing efforts to reunite children with their families”

Make the problem + Solve the Problem = PR Success!

Frick’n two dimensional leeches

2 Likes

Melania first, Ivanka next. Touring the camps like DT’s own Eva von Braun. Vomit vomit vomit.

1 Like

She just might go the way of the Romanovs or Marie Antoinette if she continues acting in such a obtuse way. Thank you, Ivanka, for reminding us.

3 Likes

From your keyboard -

I cannot express how; sick I am of this fascist bunch of criminals and all their goddamn women.

2 Likes

“She was told that there were 55 children there, and that they are allowed to speak on the phone with their families twice a week.”

And the Trump people are proud of this treatment?
Just like summer camp. In Poland, in 1942.

1 Like

I thought it was common knowledge that Stephen Miller showers every night with baby tears. He gets them by the tanker load.

Precious Memories

It seems like only 691 days ago that Der Kinderstalag König announced that Melanie will hold a news conference “over the next couple of weeks” to address reports that she violated immigration laws when she first came to the U.S.

4 Likes

If Melania wanted to lift the morale of the teenaged boys in these centers, she could bring them some autographed photos.

4 Likes

She was on the ground for one hour - no one can tour a school or factory or large business for an hour (with much of the time devoted to posing for photos) and really learn anything. How phony can they be? Edit to add: the media is leading with “Melania spent the afternoon investigating . . . .” Suuure

1 Like

She did wear a very nice outfit, however.

1 Like

I know, right? Everybody knows how the Secret Service loves spontaneous trips.

2 Likes

OMG, that is truly barf-inducing. But to be honest, the gag effect is always present in my gut these days. I feel a low grade nausea almost all the time.

3 Likes

When the First Lady was asked for her “papers please” she unable to prove her own citizenship, presenting only an expired Slovenian driver’s license and a Platinum Amex. She was summarily arrested and put into a cage.

MSNBC’s Jacob Soboroff and Sen. Jeff Merkley tried to get in to see her but they were turned away.

1 Like

She probably couldn’t wait to get out of the heat and humidity. I grew up down there and it is pretty uncomfortable in the summers. Not a good look for Melania and this was a photo op after all.

2 Likes

I believe that was a rhetorical question [as to who authored the sunny tweet]?

Because we know that YOU know the answer already!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available