She makes a run for the border !

22 Likes

Isn’t she special.

13 Likes

Internal polling must really suck!!!

33 Likes

12 Likes

Lady Bountiful.

(I almost forgot she used to be a call girl).

4 Likes

First lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to the US-Mexico border

Bullshit abounds. Is there any doubt they were given plenty of time to clean things up? Showers were had, hair was combed. Fruit was provided at lunch. Go screw yourself you complicit piece of crap.

25 Likes

Meanwhile, members of Congress are still being denied access to check on these children’s condition.

46 Likes

Is she going to sit down with the mothers of these children and explain to them why her husband is a cruel monster? Is she going to try to reunite children with their parents? This is merely damage control and a photo-op.

31 Likes

Seeking asylum?

6 Likes

32 Likes

Will she have to fill out an application to enter the baby and toddler holding pens?

7 Likes

Her goals are to thank law enforcement and social services providers for their hard work

… at separating families.

15 Likes

With her new hashtag

BeGone

26 Likes

Just said on MSMBC this is not a shelter where migrant children are kept
They are in the tents.

13 Likes

Will she sing to the children, too?

4 Likes

“Her goals are to thank law enforcement and social services providers for their hard work, lend support and hear more on how the administration can build upon the already existing efforts to reunite children with their families.”

So… photo-op.

27 Likes

What are they saying at the border. “They don’t send their best…they come here, they use visitors visas to work. they plagiarize. they grift”.

11 Likes

Stephen Miller asked her to bring back a vial of baby tears.

22 Likes

I will hand it to her PR people. They are doing a much better job with this than Ivanka’s.

I give it until end of day tomorrow before Ivanka’s team gets on the ball and rolls out their own fake gesture.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available