Discussion: Man On Route To Protect Oregon Militia Arrested After Threatening To Kill Cops

Discussion for article #245101

2 Likes

… a true flower of Amurken manish-boyhood…

… I can sleep soooo much more peacefully at night now…

8 Likes

Given his obvious intelligence, I assume he’s a Republican.

8 Likes

I think we have found Rump’s VP.

5 Likes

… watch out for Laughing Fish…

2 Likes

So the sheriff is the top legitimate authority, but his deputies are bad, and state troopers are good. It’s almost like these guys don’t know how law enforcement works!

15 Likes

3 Likes

We should start a GoFundMe campaign for the citizens of Burns, if they accept the continuation of the “standoff” (as in 'I’ll just stand off over there and watch?). We keep this going, then in a years time, when they’ve attracted 8,000 - 9,000 mouth breathers with alcohol dependency and pellet guns, we can make it a Dumb Animal preserve. We fence it off, install a Circle K with regular beer deliveries, and increase the average IQ of the rest of our entire country by mere sequestration of the bottom feeders.

I know it’s not fair to the actual wild animals, but think of the benefits to all the children who won’t have the influence of these men in their lives.

6 Likes

pleaded guilty to burglary in 2009 after he destroyed a mobile home.

OMG, they got Fluffy Tornado…

16 Likes

This is scary stuff. And yes, the instigators-- Palin, Trump, Faux News, etc.-- are also guilty here.

4 Likes

The Black Lives Matter Movement should import these nice cops from Oregon to work the inner cities. They’re so polite when threatened; it would certainly de-escalated the current tension between urban citizenry and their peace officers. /sarcasm

23 Likes

If we want them to “not be taken seriously” maybe TPM should stop referring to it as a standoff and start referring to it as squatting?

15 Likes

Oh, and does anyone at TPM know that “en route” and “on route” are different things? One being a proper use of words and the one being a literal thing that probably isn’t actually true?

3 Likes

None of the local papers refer to them as “milita”, I don’t know why TPM does.

8 Likes

If he really was a green beret, he just dishonored that distinguished group in a most disgraceful manner.

I hope he gets the substance abuse help he obviously needs.

7 Likes

It’s like the internet - mostly populated with Green Berets and Navy SEALS.

I assume the Cracker Militia has an even higher percentage. Those, and former Captains and up.

6 Likes

Good thing the deputy got him. Because he would have been laughed out of Bundyville with that pellet gun of his.

That crazy female legislator in Nevada had her five year old carry more firepower.

He said that he would not kill state troopers, but other officers.

“State troopers are the last hope,” he said.

Dude needs to study some more on Posse Commitatus Theory. Everyone knows it’s the local sheriff who is the ultimate defender of teh liberteez.

25 Likes

I was thinking of how they treated this guy with utmost deference and never raised their voice to him. Compare to handling arrests of black citizens - GET ON THE GROUND - NOWWWWWWW!!!

11 Likes

Again: If this moron was a 12-year old, black kid he would be dead by now. IOKIYW

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available