Discussion: Man On Route To Protect Oregon Militia Arrested After Threatening To Kill Cops

Maybe he had orange crayon rubbed on the end of his pellet gun,

1 Like

Substitute beer for stupid.

1 Like

If this guy was a black man headed to a Black Lives Matter protest and he was behaving like this with a police officer, he would be dead now and Fox News would be floating the narrative of how he had it coming because he was a “thug.”

8 Likes

The Oregon standoff is turning into a scene from The Leftovers. It’s a magnet for survivalist freaks and weirdos.

9 Likes

What are they doing? Don’t they know he’s a former Green Beret Colonel who had many kills in Central America before having his record sealed by Ronald Reagan? They can’t arrest him! He’s an American hero, like Rambo but boozier. Those were obviously fake State Troopers or they would have let him go, since he’s our last hope. I guess Obama’s goons have finally figured out how to copy police uniforms now.

Seriously though, that was one damn courteous and professional arrest. Like a walk in the park. Most cops would have raised their voices, wiped out the taser, and used a bodyslam or two before shoving him in the patrol car. These guys acted like it wasn’t anything personal at all, and even took the death threats with an air of amusement. This should be used as a training video for cops everywhere.

My favorite part is how he futilely increases the booming authority of his growling voice to no avail. Like he really thought his Voice of God voice might work where his death threats failed. I betcha that works a lot better at home with the missus and kids. I just wish we could get a webcam in his jail cell just to hear who he’s threatening now. Or maybe he’s telling them all his daring adventures killing people in Central America, that were so scandalous that Reagan himself had to seal the records. That’d be awesome.

14 Likes

I predict that the prison’s Colorectal examination will establish a close genetic link to the Palin clan.

4 Likes

They shoot to kill on sight 12 years old black kids with pellet guns in Cleveland.

5 Likes

I and four friends visited Burns last week to do a little bird watching. From our observations of the people present whenever Bundy or his minions were blathering to media I’m pretty sure that there are FBI agents cataloging the various guest stars with out of state license plates.

It’s getting more out of hand than the media is reporting. More than a few women have moved into the camp to shop, clean cook and in some cases “stand by their man” I overheard one telling a reporter that in her home “the man had the final word in accordance with God’s teachings.” And that it was “the will of God that the land be taken out of federal hands”.

But the most whacked out thing we heard was when Bundy confronted a deputy sheriff to inquire is the FBI had was present because the sheriff had invited them in, that otherwise they were Constitutionally prohibited from being present.

What is going on out there is mind bending. I came away thinking that the authorities see the militants as being heavily armed ten year old kids and are trying to deal with the situation accordingly.

22 Likes

Such stellar citizens!

And honestly, is this whole Green Beret Colonel thing something he just invented for the video? More likely, he’s been telling that story for years. How is it possible that nobody called him on it? I’ll admit that he has a very authoritative voice, so perhaps it’s hard to question him to his face. But his story is so old it’s whiskers have whiskers.

The fact that he feels the need to state repeatedly that Reagan sealed the records is an obvious tell that he’s lying, since there was no need to mention that if it were true, as nobody would be looking up his records at that moment anyway. But since it’s part of the lie package he always tells when he’s drunk, he repeated it, so we’d know why it’d be futile to verify his claim to have killed many people in 1979-1980 Central America.

5 Likes

ICYMI…Joseph Stetson is a GOP candidate for president. https://ballotpedia.org/Joseph_Arthur_Stetson Here’s a link to his (semi-literate) webpage in case you’d like to contribute to his campaign. http://joestetson79.blogspot.com/

5 Likes

That’s exactly what it is and that’s exactly how they should be handled. Everyone spouting “shoot first” is just going to make them martyrs to the StormFront crowd…

3 Likes

Hey, that was a Sinclair gas station! I didn’t know that there were any Sinclair gas stations still surviving in America.

3 Likes

“Squatting” sounds right, for a different reason.

Dreams of Malheur:

1 Like

Not “shoot first”.

“Arrest now”.

Worlds of difference. Unless you’re suggesting that anyone who is armed is above the law?

2 Likes

I am of 2 minds on the BundyBoobs…

I wish the Feds would sweep in and arrest every one of them…

and then

I see the 'de-regulated ’ militia they attract and think…‘Please proceed’.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been wondering. It’s been my suspicion that LEOs are trying not to set off the powder keg. I read elsewhere that in addition to the refuge, there’s a lot of these people staying at hotels in the town, which could make the situation even more dangerous if something were to spark. At this point, I’m not sure how this ends without either massive bloodshed (with a lot of innocent people getting caught in the crossfire) or the occupiers getting what they want. The middle ground seems to be slipping away. Scary, really.

4 Likes

There’s really nothing else they can do. Even arresting them solely for trespass or appropriation of federal property could make the situation worse.

Probably the best they can hope for is that it just peters out with time.

Having said this I hope that if they are still there come spring that the water and electricity get cut. A blockade would only result in the assholes wrecking the environment to drive in and out.

1 Like

I think the media and, surprisingly the GOP candidates, are being somewhat responsible in not turning it into a bigger circus than it already is. I feel bad for the locals who’re now calling for a blockade and the electricity to be shut off.

Apparently shutting off the electricity involves going on site while shutting it off at the road would also shut it off for the neighbors.

Did you go out to the refuge?

4 Likes

I just realized that he pulled an extension of the “Do you know who I am?” routine with an added “well you would if Reagan hadn’t sealed the records.” Yet somehow, it failed just as much as the original does.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available