Discussion: Lara Trump Confirms Rep.'s Account Of POTUS' Call, But Says It Lacked Context

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH moving on from JUST another SCPE-GOAT from the reason as WHY?? Why did they die? Why was the country of Chad put on TRUMP’S list of terrorist?? Chad’s military work with our troops, they were our troops’ safety net in that area, they after Chad pulled their troops from that area because of the list OUR TROOOPS WERE ATTACKED, that is why they died. It’s TRUMP’S fault and he’s trying avoid any questions.

He a COWARD and a liar, he lied and our troops died,. Just like the other Republican President.

3 Likes

Because their printer was out of special paper!

That just takes the cake, the biggest, most beautiful cake you’ve ever seen!

7 Likes

Can someone ask Donald Trump what grade he would give himself as a grief counselor? If he can’t give himself something less than an A+ or a 10, just send in the guys with the white coats and tight fitting jackets.

4 Likes

Chad was put on a terrorist watch list because of this admin’s bureaucratic screw up. Not because there was a cell of terrorists trying to get into this country.

3 Likes

I would go ahead an put money on it. There’s a reason everyone was silent about it until pushed by the press.

As Malcolm “Coincidence takes a lot of planning” Nance has pointed out, the White House knew about this tragedy within five minutes of it happening.

5 Likes

2 Likes

If there’s a transcript, that suggests there’s a an audio or video tape. I’m sure they will release that soon.

5 Likes

Not attacking in kind is how we lose the low information voter who is bored to tears by policy and not sure the judge is wrong.

Anybody and everybody understands that brought cruel to a Gold Star family is wrong.

And what they are trying to distract from is probably closer to that s incident: how did LaDavid Johnson get separated and left behind for two days? With no backup?

6 Likes

WH prepared a statement for moron on October 5, and for some unknown reason he didn’t deliver it. I say he didn’t deliver it because we’d know the words were not his since coherence and empathy were involved

“Melania and I are heartbroken at the news that three U.S. service members were killed in Niger on October 4 while providing guidance and assistance to Nigerien security force counter-terror operations. We offer our deepest condolences to the families and friends of these brave American soldiers and patriots. They will remain in our thoughts and prayers.

"We are also praying for the two U.S. service members who were injured in the incident. We wish them a complete and swift recovery.

"The heroic Americans who lost their lives yesterday did so defending our freedom and fighting violent extremism in Niger. Our administration and our entire nation are deeply grateful for their sacrifice, for their service, and for their patriotism.”

@clunkertruck

5 Likes

Never.
Ever.
Not even close.
They deserve every bit of shaming that’s thrown their way. In spades.
And more.
Scum o’ the earth.

7 Likes
8 Likes

She runs a pro trump Facebook page that purpots to be real news

5 Likes

Here’s the context. He is a liar and a bully, working for a man who shares those qualities. Neither of the them has a decent cell in their bodies.

5 Likes

I’m with you on this. I have not ascribed to the Trump distraction notion either because I think he just spews most of the time but this is different.

Something happened because we haven’t been told one thing and he would not have contacted any families if he hadn’t been pushed into it. They’ve been covering this shit up and i want to know what happened.

8 Likes

Trump needs to release his transcripts.

1 Like

“I think it shows the absolute worst of politics,” he said"

Time for him to head off to the hardware store, his measuring stick is severely warped.

1 Like

Thanks for this, lengthy but necessary. Of the many sad things in this report, I think the saddest is this.

on Saturday, October 7, when the body of Sgt. La David T. Johnson was returned to the United States, the President was golfing.

7 Likes

God when I think how hard the press and the public hammered George HW for running around on his cigarette boat when the first Gulf War was just beginining…

2 Likes

Since Lara is not a federal employee with a ‘need to know’, that transcript or script is FOIAable

2 Likes

Personally, I think Sigourney Weaver could kick John Kelly’s ass any day of the fucking week. And she’s “sacred”!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available