Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

From the Guardian article:
“Britain’s heatwave this week sparked open rebellion at Isca academy in Devon, with boys wearing skirts in protest at rules that insisted male pupils wear long trousers even as temperatures soared into the mid-30s.”’

The "mid 30’s centigrade is about 95 F.
It’s 9:00 PM as I write this post and it’s still 100F outside. It’s been over 100 for the last 10 days and we topped out with a pair of days at 114. Then we cooled to 110. The heat will continue until it rains sometime in July. Then it will be “around 100 with humidity” So 95 would be a relief to me. Must be rough to be English.

2 Likes

I read an article last night about all their efforts to improve themselves so they could get a good job and a husband – even in a country that has an excess of males. This article wasn’t about extreme physical improvements but rather improving certain aspects of their personality. I guess in a society where you have to look and act a certain way to get good jobs this sort of obsession is understandable. Pretty nuts from a Western point of view.

Western women were pretty tough until recently. If you live in a society which abuses women for thousands of years they get tough. Foot binding was insane.

2 Likes

“Deceptive conduct and lack of candor” are basically in the DNA of Trump’s supporters. It’s what make them who they are. They live and thrive on LIES and deception and illusion. Their real world is defined only by and for MONEY. They do not have the capability to understand or accept any thing that has deep human value, integrity, honor, moral, or even ethics. That’s what the Republicans today are. They exist only to exploit others for profits. They believe that only rich people are smart people. And by “smart” they mean those who are willing to compromise all any any principles and moral basis to advance themselves in the financial prowess scale. That means they would cheat, lie, and steal from the poor or anyone else with deceptive and sleazy schemes to get rich. And that’s exactly how Trump got where he is today.

I’ve said it before and am going to repeat it here: The Republicans are the curse to humanity.

5 Likes

And baseball

3 Likes

A low level official in the Russian Federation’s auxiliary organization know as the “Republican Party” gets outed as a liar, cheat and fraud. Must be a day that ends in “y”.

4 Likes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/Fizzit/image.jpg1_1.jpg

5 Likes

First thing I noticed. Thank goodness I switched to boxers when I was a teen or I’d have to do it now.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! Good for the sucker Kobach!

Thinking broadly about vote caging and maybe a bit off topic, I see where the Sup Ct will hear a gerrymander case. Maybe, just maybe, the Court will find gerrymandering unconstitutional at long last. A fellow can dream
Picking one’s voters hardly seems 1-man; 1-vote or equal protection.

Kobach is probably a Russian plant.

LibTards aRe peTTy revengaHoliCs. Got enOugh revEngaHol? 3 Million Mexicans VotinG demonrat. JusT saying. MAGA!!!1!1!!1!one!!!1!!1!1!!!

5 Likes

What? He can’t just do whatever he wants? How dare the courts block him! Trump really does know how to pick them.

1 Like

It has been hotter in England than in Atlanta. Strange times.

1 Like

Being a deceptive liar and all around scumbag is considered a plus in Trumplandia. Kobach has a bright future in the GOP.

2 Likes

Auntie Em,

Hate you. Hate Kansas. Taking the dog.

/s/ Dorothy

5 Likes

Thinking about what’s wrong with roughly every Republican idea, I’m convinced that with the proper attitude and a fair accounting of feedback effects and secondary costs, it’s often possible to help six people for the cost of judging five. With voting rights, the ratio is more like 600,000 to 5.

2 Likes

It’s about time they start pulling their weight again.

6 Likes

imagine if he’d gone commando… we’d all be plucking out our eyes…

Parker was the transition goob.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available