Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

Bring back Black Cap

3 Likes

Ya’ll got f***ed, TLQ. With no kiss afterwards.

I don’t understand why Obama tapped Sebelius. Brownstain’s election was a kind-of predictable after-effect.

2 Likes

Chinese women are unbelievably tough.

This isn’t any more than foot binding was and they did it for over a thousand years. I dove into that whole thing and did a lot of reading about it because I wanted to see if I could understand it and I think I do. I have a pair of lotus shoes and mad respect for the woman who made them for herself.

I’m not vouching for the intelligence of doing this shit, but those women are so incredibly tough they’ll do what they think they have to do, regardless. I never want to see us go to war with China - we will lose so fast.

4 Likes

Eh, sorry if I sound apathetic but it doesn’t matter really.

This state’s fucked no matter who has the wheel.

2 Likes

Holey Moley! Look at that form! He must big the best-est and bigly-est tennis player the world has EVER known. I haven’t seen such grace (such poise! such panache!) since 1973 when a loud-mouthed moron named Bobby Riggs was having his @ss handed to him by Billy Jean King (later, in trueTrump-like fashon, Riggs claimed he had only lost to King becuase he let her win).

3 Likes

Kathleen Sebelius, not Katharine. Not that important.

She just closes her eyes and sees $$$!

1 Like

No – I was responding to my name. LOL.

1 Like

Think she’ll testify in her fake girly whisper voice?

2 Likes

I’m thinking more xanax mdma speedball, with a vodka back. Full hood , earplugs and a ball gag for Donald.

3 Likes

You know, we need to meet for coffee sometime. LOL.

1 Like

Me three!!!

1 Like

None. He’s not really allowed to do that. However, he could withhold documents on the basis of privilege. Or there could be a restriction on who can see them and whether they can be disclosed to others.

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

These guys create some of the worst immigration law there is and they wind up getting sanctioned for lack of candor and deceptive conduct.

How about ripping their racist white balls off and assuring the public that they’ll never reproduce again.

Kobach, he could fuck over an entire race but besmirch the judge and judge’s orders and he’s branded for life.

Life is odd.

3 Likes

It is time Americans understand the threats to our nation are real and new and that Donald Trump was elected as a result of a massive attack on this nation that divided this nation into two. It was specific and it was directed. Kobach is a tool of this war and as such he is an enemy of this nation. We are in great danger and we either come together and deal with this or we will be ended.

4 Likes

(rubs sand in eyes)

2 Likes

Sorry, some things just can’t be un-seen.

1 Like

(snicker)

A tangential question: Is Kobach one of Ted Nugent’s bastard children, maybe spawned backstage on an early tour? They are just like two nuts in a sack.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available