Discussion: Kasich Calls Trump Presser 'Terrible,' But 'He's Our President, OK?' (VIDEO)

And that ladies and gentlemen why trump will not be going anywhere anytime soon…cause the GOP refuse to do what they know they should

5 Likes

“But you’re not going to turn your back on the President,” Kasich continued. “You’re going to speak clearly and bluntly and say, ’Get your act together.’”

Kasich is using the third person speaking voice for himself.

He can’t even bring himself to say “But I’m not going to turn my back on the President”

Whatever ideas/aspirations he has for '20 are just dreams at this point.

5 Likes

Not so sure about that. The GOP doesn’t have an elephant’s memory. He will seem like Lincoln to them after Racist Trump.

2 Likes

All these fuckers have to go.

3 Likes

Any Rethug and/or Dem presidential challenger has to do is just run this clip.

And that ends that.

Because Rump has become a human “red line” to cross. I believe that by the time we get to '20, he’ll be a litmus test.

1 Like

He may, because of the actions of the Electoral College, be the President. Doesn’t mean we have to personalize him.

1 Like

Since Kasich obviously has no spine, I wonder if he can teach Anthony Scaramucci to perform the act Bannon accused him of? A truly despicable example of bowing down to Trump’s bigotry and moral vacuity.

2 Likes

He is our President, but I want to say that he needs to correct what he has said. He’s got to understand what the people in this country want, and he’s got to bring us together.”

Trump never corrects. Trump doesn't understand. And bringing us together is antithetical to his nature.
6 Likes

No, he’s YOUR fucking President, OK? You vile disgusting piece of shit!
This moon-faced, Nazi-excusing, Ohio-destroying motherfucker, fellow TPMers, is the very definition of a modern media-created Republican moderate.

2 Likes

He may be missing the other vital body part as well…

2 Likes

But they could have avoided all of this if those in the GOP would have came out in one voice and denounced trump the day he said Mexicans were rapists and murders they wouldn’t be here today. Their repeated inaction keeps making this worse so any republicans who claims to be outraged but continues to do nothing are no better than trump

1 Like

"He concluded: “President Trump needs to listen to the people before he takes this presidency in a place that is not acceptable for our country.”

Too late. Too f*cking late. He did.

Kasich is still in that group that believes Trump will see the light somehow. This will not happen. Trump will game the system till his last breath to suit his own needs.

If Trump can do what he did yesterday he is capable of anything. Still on the fence believing that he could have colluded with Putin? Or he may be dirty and compromised, wrapped into money laundering? Or could have performed salacious acts?

Not a big stretch anymore. The man just showed us where he lives. If he can go where he has just now, he has no walls to other behaviors and associations.

Sorry Governor Kasich, Trump is not coming back from this.

7 Likes

The GOP Mantra

Job preservation over party over country.

3 Likes

Doing his best Grampa McCain circa 2004 election imitation after being slimed by Rove in the 2000 primary.

1 Like

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Dr-Peter-Venkman-Bill-Murray-In-Ghostbusters.gif

It’s true, your Honor.

3 Likes

Except the GOP does think Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Why would they refute something they agree on with Trump?

2 Likes

He did correct himself he said how he really felt yesterday

Kasich just proved he has no principles, which I guess is what everybody sensed as he ran his 2016 campaign. Does anybody know anybody who voted for Kasich? I don’t.

1 Like

An embarrassing display of craven cowardice.

Yes he is the “president”, but he wouldn’t be if Republicans would grab a spine and act.

I think that’s possible too. What sounds like pointless scolding and disgusting equivocation to us may seem like a stern rebuke and common sense realism to the GOP voters.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available