Discussion: Karen Handel: 'I Do Not Support A Livable Wage' (VIDEO)

1 Like

Her response was a non-starter. It infected Ossoff, apparently.

3 Likes

Hole-e-Fuck. Seriously, lady? She went on to say, “I support slavery. I support indentured servitude. Whatever works for the job providers, people.”

64 Likes

She DOES support forced birth however, if the parent(s) can’t afford t feed the kid after, well the baby can nurse til at least 4 years old right?

43 Likes

Trump: Good answer. Pro-lifers want cheap labor to do the bidding for the rich. In all honesty, Karen looks like a transgender and will not attract the usual white males. Sorry.

10 Likes

In the real world, that would be a damning statement. This isn’t the real world anymore though. I’m not even certain what it is. I try to get my head around it and I fail every time. Each day I hear another incomprehensible thing and I feel like I’m in a permanent state of shock. Mostly rational people I’ve know all my life still gleefully–and gleefully is the right word–support Trump and Republicans.

Try to eliminate heath care for millions of people. They still support Republicans. Make America the fool before the world. They still support Republicans. Trump makes searingly moronic statements on Twitter. They still support Republicans. Ignore climate change as a hoax? They still support Republicans. Top administration officials under multiple investigations? Treating the presidency as a part to job? They still support Trump.

America has truly gone mad.

98 Likes

Not clear what you mean by “It infected Ossof”. Can you clarify please?

Thanks!

4 Likes

It is difficult to believe that any public figure would be so stupid as to utter those words in that way regardless of his/her position on the minimum wage. If she is elected, then the voters are even more stupid than she is.

35 Likes

If that is not turned into a ‘attack ad’ and aired 24/7 until the election, then the DNC has no business in “Politics”

31 Likes

Handel campaign starts screaming “Sexism!” in 5, 4, 3…

5 Likes

Tribalism. It afflicts both Republicans and Democrats.

2 Likes

You’re really equating Democrats to Republicans in this?

19 Likes

Anybody have a feeling for how the debate turned out?

One-trick poster.

24 Likes

Kudos to Karen Handel for being honest and clearly stating her view. I don’t agree with it, but it is such a rare occurrence that everyone should note it.

15 Likes

These are the people that have always been peons- everything wrong that has ever happened in this world required the support of ignorant but willing peons. The gullible and naive- they believe anything a charismatic mouth spouts and aren’t educated enough to see the inadequacies. There will always be enough of them to go around and enough shitty leaders to use them.

3 Likes

Very astute. Agreed.

It’s the endless, day after day, in their face absurdity, without any reaction from them that I can’t fathom.

10 Likes

I am pointing to the reason that so many Americans blindly support their party, since you were wondering why Republicans vote against their interests. Tribalism.

3 Likes

Didn’t Trump say the same thing? Something like, people make too much money.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available