Discussion: Ivanka Trump Ordered To Testify In Dispute With Shoe Company

We just need more equitable tax rates.
For basically nothing except a not very clever or original idea, Mark Zuckerberg became one of the wealthiest people in the world.
Along the way, he was a major player in installing Trump as President.
Something is wrong with this picture.
Say what you like about Bill Gates, he worked his ass off for decades to get where he is today. He is tremendously smart, and a really good coder himself (as several people who worked for him told me).

2 Likes

Bet she made sure the camera was on her ‘just so’ before she started swinging her daughter around. This woman is so posey and camera hungry ….as pathetic as her father in her need for attention.

6 Likes

In the picture it isn’t being kept from falling down - it’s falling right off.

2 Likes

Rack up those lawsuits honey, you’ve got along ways to go before you catch up to Daddy and miles to go before you sleep.

1 Like

It’s probably pinned to her bra. Or stapled right into the silicone.

6 Likes

This is totally wildly OT, but I can’t help it because I’m dying laughing at it:

Yeah it’s the atheists and the fake news keeping everyone away. Boy us atheists must have magic powers - where are mine?

6 Likes

Mad King Mango!

Just flipped through the pictures of the picnic. Melania wore 4" heels that cost $600. -to a picnic on the lawn. Ivanka in her off the shoulder number and Trump wore a suit and tie. FFS it was a picnic.

6 Likes

What’s really disturbing is the walls of mirrors in that bedroom.

4 Likes

Ha, ha, ha! Why not another Ark? The original one was such a success, after all.

4 Likes

I’m glad you appreciated it - I think it’s just hilarious.

3 Likes

Ivanka Trump, the Gynneth Paltrow of the White House.

4 Likes

One expect such excesses from a 19th century king and a 20th century queen—but Trump’s bedroom is a textbook study in nouveau riche gaucherie and a great example of what trailer trash considers “elegant.”

Mostly, Trump’s decorating style represents his monumental insecurity and his desire to flaunt his wealth—something else that marks his as a parvenu and social upstart.

6 Likes

Ew.

Well, there you have it. Seventeen years ago, Melania had just turned 30. I can finally see what attracted her to Trump – that a$$ is a sight to behold.

2 Likes

It’s rather obvious, especially now, that Trump and his entire family are in it for themselves - not the American people. That’s consistent with who they are: a bunch of sleazy lying opportunist. Ivanka Trump, like her father, is a fake, a fraud, and a disgusting piece of dog’s poop that stinks the entire world. It would detrimental for any company to carry a brand, a design that even suggests even a “flavor” of Ivanka or any of Trump’s family members.

3 Likes

The picture above is a portrait of a family of the freaks.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My eyes, my eyes!!! :anguished:

2 Likes

Ivanka, like a lot of famous “designers” (aka their name is on the label), Ivanka is likely NOT sitting and sketching shoes between defending women, pushing back for her dad and posing for Instagram and Twitter photos. If anything, she is tearing photos from magazines (or pulling from Instagram) of shoes and dresses she likes and handing them to her designers to copy. Or she is going shopping or has paid someone to go shopping to buy shoes and clothes to send to China to knock off in polyester and pleather.
This is how it works.
The person w/ their name on the label is rarely designing the product. They pose for photos, go to parties/trunk shows, give interviews, assist the social media team…etc…they are more focused on the brand which is about them…than they are on creating the product.
The magic fairies are the ones designing the product, fitting it, following it through development and production. They take the blame when something goes wrong but rarely is the credit shared with them when something goes right. (IMO it is preferred to be a behind the scenes person b/c you don’t have to deal w/ the parties and all of that stuff as much. )
Ivanka claiming to design every single shoe is typical BS that “designers” spout.
Brands generally involve a team that works long hours. Sometimes the team is very talented and/or their creative and technical talents are used. Other times, they are simply creating a tech package and putting it in a box w/ a sample to knock off and sending it to China or India or Vietnam or elsewhere.
Ivanka is a no talent liar just like her entire family. She is all about her and really doesn’t care about what she is selling. Her fashion line is the apparel/accessories equivalent of Trump Steaks.

3 Likes

and her poor children will pay for it…I’ve been around parents who are narcissists like this and their kids are almost always a mess. It’s really sad.
Some people should not have kids.
There should be an agency that rents children out for photos…small actors or something…and these monsters can rent them so they can pretend to be normal.

At least her kids will have $$ to go to therapy every day for the rest of their lives if they need to.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available