Discussion: Ivanka Trump Ordered To Testify In Dispute With Shoe Company

Not a puppet shoe…not a puppet shoe. You’re the puppet shoe…

17 Likes

Red …to match the red-flocked walls of the trumpBrothel?

2 Likes

Always the grifter, she got Footwear News to write a chic article about the shoes she wore to the WH Congressional Picnic. It’s a free ad

3 Likes

Ha, love it! No more being careful about what she says. Let er rip, Hill! Give those assholes a taste of their own medicine.

6 Likes

Indeed, Cohn rotted from the inside out. What’s on the inside is often etched on the outside. Trump is no different; rotting away deep down.

3 Likes

So Ivanka steals and then lies about it. And then tries to use her ‘important’ position to weasel out of trouble.

Apple, meet tree.

13 Likes

These lying greedy people will make a “deposition” to the ultimate Judge someday. I make the description of them based on the Trumps family’s records doing nothing for no one. Has Ivanka ever helped feed one poor hungry child?, has she ever paid a doctors bill for one disabled poor person?. believe me if she did it would be in headlines somewhere. I have never encountered the evil behavior the selfish narcissic demeanor. ever.

2 Likes

Ivanka says, “I did not steal intellectual property.” Donald says, “Fake news!” Kellyann changes the subject.

1 Like

trump, Liberace and Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria bedrooms

6 Likes

Trump has the worst color sense of anyone in the “dictator chic” genre.
I know that he likes shades of gold to be everywhere.
It makes a nauseating, claustrophobic effect, like looking close up at a swirling toilet with diabetic piss in it.

6 Likes

MY, what tiny fingers you have, Grandpa.

1 Like

I was going to make the same observation, but extend it a little further: steal, lie about stealing, sue (or get sued), then settle before the deposition. That last hadn’t happened…yet.

4 Likes

Not to mention the totally clumsy way he’s holding the racquet. I hope he was on the Am side of the Pro-Am equation.

1 Like

Awful, just awful. I don’t know how anyone could live in the clutter that is on the walls, ceilings and furniture. :confounded:

1 Like

They made sure to disbar Cohn, Trump’s mentor, right before he died of AIDS.

3 Likes

Knockoffs and claiming credit for others work run in the family. Melania’s plagiarism. The Trump “coat of arms”. Trump’s claim he invented the economic term “priming the pump”.

3 Likes

Pros know how to dress for tennis. He’s definitely an amateur. :-1:

4 Likes

Um….I don’t see anything. Just sayin…

7 Likes

The best argument against wealth is wealthy people. Same can be said for fame. Yeah, I know #NotAllWealthyPeople and #NotAllFamousPeople, but to live in that world, you need to condone, either passively or actively, a lot of real evil. Knowing that, there’s nothing to recommend it.

3 Likes

Yikes! How does that dress keep from falling down???

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available