Discussion: Ivanka Trump Ordered To Testify In Dispute With Shoe Company

a glue gun

1 Like

My first thought, too. What they say about bullies is true – overcompensating!

4 Likes

I heard good tennis shorts were supposed to accommodate carrying balls. I must have missed the part about what kind of shorts to wear if that’s not a problem.

2 Likes

Ivanka’s branching out to bras, panties and scarves. Here Donald Jr, models one of his sister’s sensitive designs for the dreaded “man boobs” or “moobs”

1 Like

Crusty old congressman Steve Pierce admires fine fashion. He managed to keep from drooling on her chest, but just barely.
https://twitter.com/RepStevePearce/status/878061053833334784?wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

1 Like

go ahead and imagine IF YOU DARE what that ass looks like now.

you are sick. besides, trump was certified by his personal physician to be the fittest person to ever run(?) for president.

1 Like

“There’s not a shoe I’m not intimately involved in designing.”
(lawsuit)
“My involvement was strictly limited to the final sign-off”

I guess this proves Donald Trump is Ivanka’s real father.

3 Likes

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer…

A smart copy-catter would have known to avoid this company’s designs because they has already been caught copying once before - and the company was likely to be watching like a hawk for future infringements.

2 Likes

Hey Cinderella- Oops! The shoe don’t fit and trying to get out of it.

Those photos of Le Orange Mad Ludwig in the tighty-whitey tennis shorts are horrible! Jesus, he looks like pale ground sausage poured into casing. Incredibly unattractive, but made my day that in a schadenfreude kind of way! Hahaha!

Oh my that fat bastard is UGLY!!! SAD…

2 Likes

“Daaaaddy, make it go away. This so-called judge is being mean to me.”

1 Like

A 2 hour deposition?

Any marginally competent lawyer could raise issues and arguments during questioning and the result would be about 10 questions answered during that whole 2 hours.

This is the ‘bro-zeer’ for manly men.

We shall not forget Ivanka Trump’s blatant and continuous LIES. Remember when she claimed she would “just be a daughter” and would not participate in politics. And now, she has her dirty hands and stinking teeth all over Trump’s presidency. We know she’s in it for money, just like her crooked and corrupt husband Jared Kushner and her father Donald J. Trump. Like father like daughter. This is a family of the sleazy greedy poisonous and destructive freaks. Only fools would spend money on any of Trump’s or Ivanka’s products or services.

Stores from Mexico are crossing the border and taking all the business from American stores.

Trigger warning, please.

My eyes just melted like snowflakes in a CO2-warmed climate.

Have mercy.

1 Like

I loved how Tony Kushner’s Angels in America allowed Ethel Rosenberg to deliver that news to Cohn!

2 Likes

Are you implying that a car elevator and dressage horses can be off-putting to people who have to decide between paying the rent, the electricity or buying food for the week?

Yes me too. It was amazing.

1 Like

OMG, that article is hilarious, even if the logic is completely faulty. If the “real 'murkin cristains” are so askeered that the atheist will say negative things about the Ark Park, they should load up the minivan and head to KY to show people like me that it’s a yuge success!

Once again, Kentucky fell for a charlatan that promised them riches and gold and then delivered a steaming shit sandwich.

But you gotta love this comment:

"Noah’s diary : Day 39. Unicorn pie is fucking delicious!"

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available