Discussion: In Oath Keepers Webinar, Student Gun Control Activists Are 'The Enemy'

1 Like

Say that again, Oath Keepers, and louder this time. I really want the American public to hear this.

72 Likes

Maybe it’s time we start thinking about mental institutions.

44 Likes

If those guys want good PR they should issue a heartfelt letter renouncing everything they ever did and then commit mass suicide. As it stands they’re just absolutely despicable human beings. Wrong preposition, scum—children need to be protected from you, not by you.

48 Likes

Can we maybe have these guys protect the Republican House and Senate caucuses, and Republican-controlled State Houses, and keep them the fuck away from schools, students and teachers? Just a suggestion if they really want to keep busy and anyone thinks them being involved is an OK idea.

24 Likes

“Another speaker on the webinar, Matt Bracken, said that sending armed guards to schools, “if handled right, could be very good PR” for the group. Bracken is the author of several books promoting gun rights, including “Enemies: Foreign and Domestic,” “Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista” and “Foreign Enemies and Traitors.””

WOW hahahahahahahahaha!!! I guess we know the prism through which this chimp sees the world. WTF…

23 Likes

Why don’t we just call them what they are? Thugs.

39 Likes

I don’t what to say about these guys. They condemn themselves with everything they say.

14 Likes

Heavily armed thugs.

18 Likes

wonder how many of these oath keepers are convicted felons. They are certainly not the types to be anywhere near kids.

27 Likes

Please Gawd let Dotard get on national news and declare the Oath Idiots to be ‘fine people’.

(snark)

9 Likes

Rhodes and other speakers also talked about the group’s effort to station armed Oath Keepers volunteers, who are military and police veterans, at schools across the U.S., “whether they want us to or not.”

I think I know one doofus eager to answer the “call to action”:

Christopher A. Reed, a 28-year-old with no military experience, was standing outside the Armed Services Career Center holding an AR-15 rifle when he was approached by a person who asked to see his gun. Reed, who, according to the Columbus Dispatch, is a firearms “enthusiast,” tried to clear the ammunition from his weapon before showing it off, but in the process managed to fire a round into the pavement.

31 Likes

…and they are ‘guarding’ the schools? When will the FIRST student gun control activist be taken down, you egregious fks? GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOL ZONES. You are worse than the shooters.

21 Likes

The “Oath” Keepers are a vile shit stain on this country.

9 Likes

Codrea chose to remain off camera because he’d been stricken by pneumonia

A good guy with pneumococcal bacteria could have protected Codrea from harm. Damn those PB-free zones!

So, the organization that is encouraging armed men to stand outside schools is also declaring that some students are “the enemy.”

Definitely call law enforcement if you see one of these guys outside the school. Tell them about the "enemy " comment. Do some further research so you can document the group’s belief that some laws are unconstitutional and don’t have to be followed. You can mention that the O’Keepers believe that gun regulations should treat citizens with no firearms training exactly the same as heavily trained law enforcement officers are treated.

12 Likes

Oh, make me laugh. These incompetents can’t even use a pencil without an instruction manual.

7 Likes

Excellent point.

7 Likes

29 Likes

Hey Ripley, don’t worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!

1 Like

So in the world of these nut jobs, if your father is a refugee from Castro’s Communist Cuba, that makes you… pro-Communist???

And I guess up is really down, and 2 + 2 = 5.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available