Discussion: In Oath Keepers Webinar, Student Gun Control Activists Are 'The Enemy'

Irony lost on these churlish louts that the supposed false flag operation also seems to have given their rancid MC gang in double wide trucks a raison d’etre.

9 Likes

I’m ready to lock up these terrorists en masse, personally.

4 Likes

As with the Klan historically, I’d like to know how many are ex- or active duty military and law enforcement with the active members all dishonorably discharged or fired.

9 Likes

Under the circumstances, I think “Oath Creepers” is more appropriately descriptive.

10 Likes

In the form of a vaccine, probably so! But these guys are also probably anti-vaxers, too. Can’t trust the gubmint, you know.

Brown shirts

8 Likes

So if a father flees a communist country for a better life that means his daughter is a communist? Do not the “Oath Keepers” …an outfit who’s oath is to defend and follow the Constitution know what is in that document? “Corruption of blood” a phrase seen in Article 3 Section 3 means relatives of a criminal are not guilty of that person’s crime because of their family relationship. This is in relation to treason but the custom in America is that the idea applies to other crimes as well.
edit
I do not want these thugs around my grandson’s school. I do not want him seeing them.

17 Likes

Heavily armed batshit pinwheel-eyed crazy thugs.

11 Likes

You won’t get any argument from me.

2 Likes

The Oath Keepers remind me of the over-fed people in the show “Finding Big Foot” They go out in the woods at night with all sorts of arms and stumble around blindly in the dark looking for hairy apes. It’s a miracle that so far nobody got shot.

6 Likes

Any school administration worth a damn will call their local law enforcement the instant these brownshirts show up and will call 911 and go into lockdown the instant even one of them sets foot on school property.

12 Likes

I would bloody well hope so.
Nobody in their right mind would want a slobbering fat guy wielding an automatic rifle around school kids. I sure as hell don’t.

3 Likes

I think they should start by posting armed guards at NRA, CPAC and Republican National Conventions whether they are wanted there or not.

12 Likes

I had to go through a full FBI background check to read with First Graders…

10 Likes

If not for the part where someone’s going to get maimed or killed, it would be like self-parody; the classic examples of the real problem with the Second Amendment being that the kind of people who think they need a vast private arsenal of military weapons and need to be able to carry guns everywhere at all times are pretty much all completely out of their goddamned minds.

14 Likes

They left out “Frenemies”.

These clowns are a clear threat to the schools they are “protecting” and parents and school administrators need to file restraining orders to keep them far away from schools. The last thing the police need is some armed yahoo hanging around a school if there is a shooting incident. The first thing they will do is assume the Oath Keeper is the shooter and engage him(blow his shit away).

3 Likes

One thing is missing, though. I wonder what that could be?

3 Likes

Haaaaaahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I’m sure they’re all straight to paperback editions,

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available