Discussion: House Intel GOP Jams Out Its Russia Findings: No Collusion!

I’ve generally been of an even-keeled and a determined mind set with regard to the actions of this Trump/GOP cabal, but this one really pissed me off. To deny the conclusions of the intel community? To have not even called several primary witnesses? I actually do think all of these House GOP Intel committee members need to be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. I’ve never seen a case of ‘nothing to see here’ blatant cover up at the federal level…ever. I recall these things during the civil rights movement in the Deep South, but this is actual treason. The Russians have infiltrated the WH and the US House of Representatives and are actively undermining the Republic.

61 Likes

Like everyone else who works for or with Donald, they are incompetent. Why does a rich man like Trump hire such lousy lawyers who can’t even remember to get a legal document notarized?

5 Likes

That’s about it. I can’t help thinking of the millions of people who’ll say “They investigated and they didn’t find anything.” And they’ll accuse us of being nakedly political, tearers-down of the legitimately elected president. Just sickening.

27 Likes

doncha know approval ratings don’t matter? Why is the media so hyperfocused on the 37% instead of the rest of us? the government operates without the approval of those who put them in power.

2 Likes

They’re the “best” he could get.

2 Likes

I’d add that the other thing about this is that I think Trump might use this to take another crack at pressuring Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

20 Likes

Because the good lawyers know tRump doesn’t pay his bills or his lawyers,

8 Likes

This would be a really good day for Mueller to indict Nunes.
And Rohrabacher.
And Ryan.
Just to, you know, send a message …

23 Likes

"Or Russian preference for Trump"???!!! The words are right there in the Troll Factory’s emails.

Oh wait, they’re not Hillary’s emails so never mind.

7 Likes

Thank you to others for articulating it.

I seem to be speechless with disgust.

14 Likes

Because Donald Trump only hires people who will shamelessly lie and be corrupt for him. You’re not usually dealing with the best and the brightest at that point.

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t give a shit what the Foxtards say anymore. No, it’s the proof of just how far the rot has spread, how irredeemable the Republican Party has become. How it’s better to conspire to conceal treason than risk Democrats winning an election.

It’s the difference between suspecting someone has coprophagia and having to watch the video.

22 Likes

Just goes to show you can’t find what you don’t look for.

I wonder how much this ‘investigation’ cost, not only in monetary terms but also public confidence in our American institutions of government?

13 Likes

3 Likes

so trying to gauge the prevailing twitter-winds, a few folks who imply they are in the know say there is one big fight left to be had before Mueller marches his army into Paris so to speak. I’m wondering if this shot here isn’t the repiglican first salvo in the battle of their stomach bulge. They say no collusion, then as you say dotard tries to move on the rest of the investigation. If so I would not be surprised if the Mueller team returns fire with indictments for hacking dem emails including naming Americans associated with the dotard team.

22 Likes

I am 44 years old. For most of my life (and well before) the Republican party has been trying to convince us that Russia is the greatest threat to western civilization. Now that Russia has played a key role in electing Donald Trump and actually has inflicted significant damage to our country, it’s suddenly NOTHING TO SEE HERE! This is not surprising, of course. Nauseating, but not surprising.
We all know the House intel investigation is a farce. The real truths will be revealed by Mueller. The only meaningful consequence of the House investigation is that we’re now going to have to put up with every dumb ass Fox News-watching deplorable jumping on this as their big vindication.

27 Likes

They won’t. They’ll conclude that the America people are tired of it. No investigations. No repercussions.

1 Like

If there is no collusion between trump, his people and the Russians to throw our election to trump and sow other discord into our election then I am the Padeshah Emperor of Arrakis Prime and this is my “running mate”…

11 Likes

Like times 1 million.

9 Likes

You misspelled Benghazi.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available