Discussion: House GOPers Spin Furiously After Dems Appear To Flip Deep Red PA District

Oh the winning … the winning … all that winning … It’s getting me dizzy …

2 Likes

So that explains the recent upsurge of attacks on Pelosi.

Also lets me know what the GOP fears is the case with Pence.

1 Like

Remember those photos of Ryan working out? Who knew the man has no tecticles. He cut them off and gave them to Don the Con.

Comment of the thread. Attaboy cmbudinger. The American people saw through your phone assed tax cuts for the Billionaires and don’t like what they see. The orange cretin won Janesville by far less than he won the district carried by Conor Lamb last night. Randy Bryce is going to take this randy boy to the woodshed.

2 Likes

Tired of winning yet Trumpers?

yes, with never before seen error messages…

2 Likes

The thing that bothers me the most about the “sanctity of life” crowd, is that, while they have no trouble telling women that life is precious when it comes to the choice about their unborn child, they get all fired up and say “It’s not the same!” when the conversation turns to executions.

4 Likes

There should have been a prepared and tested response to that question since it is clearly a GOP tactic.

1 Like

Wisconsin has a chance to spin Paul Ryan out on his ass this November. They should do it.

2 Likes

The backwards baseball hat took 15 points off his IQ, too.

1 Like

Lamb is a pro-life politician who favors the right of women to make the abortion decision for themselves. He is a pro-gun politician who favors universal background checks. He is a conservative who opposes anti-union “right to work” laws, favors universal health insurance and the stregthening of Social Security, Medicare and private pensions. By all means, let’s elect more Lamb conservatives.

8 Likes

Let alone guns in general.

The anti-choice Crusade was started and is run by men for men for money. They taught the GOP when Reagan was President, how to use it to get votes in addition to money. And the GOP has gone downhill ever since.

5 Likes

Mine, too, and we are many. I can’t say I would never have had an abortion, because I was never put to the test.

The fact that the Republicans are targeting her should be a big sign to Democrats that she is an incredibly effective leader and rather than jumping on the band wagon of hate, should be remembering how she held her caucus together and has fought Trump’s agenda tooth and nail.

And, oh yeah, she’s my rep and I’ve been voting for her for 30 years.

8 Likes

If that is the excuse you gave yourself for not pushing hard for Hillary, you can expect to be thanked for Trump.

2 Likes

Amen to that!

1 Like

We need to wrap these assholes in copper wire and put them between some big magnets STAT!

2 Likes

Blink.

Couidn’t read who paid for that piece of Democratic propaganda.

Given what an effective use of the House Intel committee might have found, Ryan may well be acting in his best personal and political interests.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available