Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

Graham said something about the “war” moving to Africa and not wanting the next 911 coming from Niger. Apparently, we are now at war in Africa.Lindsey does not know how many troops are deployed in Niger.

2 Likes

Well, that’s OK. It’s not like Graham is member of the Armed Services Committee or anything.

6 Likes

OT: Those are the people who sent the Fuckin’ Punchable Face to the Senate.

11 Likes

But he’s lookin’ to find out. This whole thing is beginning to have an odor about it.

2 Likes

According to wiki re her education:

She attended Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas. She matriculated at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, where she was elected student body president and was active in Republican organizations and other student groups, graduating in 2004.

No, she likely never read the Constitution or Bill of Rights. But Go Tigers!

4 Likes

Thanks for the post.

1 Like

I think there were at least 12 in the delegation (?). One interesting thing to find out will be if the brass knew who was on the mission so the could know who was missing. Whole thing sounds pretty haphazard at this point, but we have very little verified info.

3 Likes

That’s also her crazydaddy’s alma mater.

1 Like

Wow, is she so dumb that she needed a legacy preference to get into THAT school?

6 Likes

a sacred goddess!

2 Likes

And a brownish person ta boot

1 Like

Well, bless her dainty heart. Can’t be easy to pay lip service to civil liberty while remaining on golfing terms with our Teutonic Knight liege lord and his Cossack hordes.

1 Like

@tena
@darrtown

I really like Richard Painter . I started following him after seeing him on Maher A conservative who does not suffer assholery

7 Likes

Lindsay, Your
trying to play both sides of the fence is getting old. There is right and wrong. You either stand on one side or the other and vote accordingly, or you don’t. Stop playing games with people’s lives.

4 Likes

The “person” who said that–and those who feel that way–should die after a hundred days dealing with this weekend’s horrible single-vehicle crashes that halfway decapitate said asshole(s) … on a very rural country road, in a severe thunderstorm, trees and power lines across all connecting roads … severely hampering help reaching said fuckwads in time to relieve wretched spinal-related spasms while blood spurts from neck arteries while said Trump Taint Licker(s) painfully writhe with metal rods shoved up their urethra, forced to consider the fact they are going straight to no place.

I’m not all heartless – said entity will be cared for (during the hundred-day march to even more excruciatingly pain-filled, violent death) by an all-Puerto Rican nursing staff.

2 Likes

Just the fact that it’s 2017 and I’m even thinking about whether or not there was a racial component to what happened in Niger makes me sick to my stomach.

But here’s where we are, the very worst in some people has not only been encourage to surface but has been fed to grow and grow and I lay that blame squarely on one person and his enabling 'pubs in congress who simply don’t have the spine to stand up and call him the disgrace that he is.

4 Likes

So since I brought up the White House Science Fair does anyone want to predict how it will go next year?

I predict Trump will make some kid cry if he attends.
I predict Trump won’t attend and they’ll get Rick “I’ve Got My Smart Glasses On” Perry because Smart Glasses.

I worry that this military under this administration won’t answer what happened to and why it happened to Sgt. Johnson. I dread Alex Jones getting his warped mind going over this.

4 Likes

I wish. My first thought was to find a methbilly and strap him into a chair Clockwork Orange style with that video on a loop in front of him beside a blown-up poster of his idiot kid’s failing report card. This is why I take the weekends off haha

2 Likes

The war’s been in Africa. We, and the French, and a multi-national African force have been fighting AQ/ISIS-related groups in Niger, Nigeria, and Mali for years. The main African backbone of these efforts have been coming from Chad. The French force? Based in Chad. Our forces? Based in Chad.

Chad. The country the Trump administration added to the travel ban, nice and publicly. Two weeks later, Chad completed a withdrawal of all of its forces from… Niger. And a patrol route that US SpecOps assets had run dozens of times over, without incident, to check in with local leaders… becomes a death trap.

Trump didn’t just fuck up on the notifications. Trump got those soldiers killed.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available