Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

They dishonor the nation.

@spencersmom

4 Likes

Once they’re informed that only projects affirming creationism, denying climate science, or capable of being patented sans originator fees by Republican mega-donors; the bright ones will give the White House a pass. Or fail, actually.

2 Likes

Miriam of the Northern Lands.

2 Likes

“I just think a member of Congress should have some discipline, and so should the President.”

Fuck this enabler. Fuck him.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Be nice to live there in America, instead of this shameful dystopia where Donald Trump is president.

5 Likes

In America, debating anybody is what we are about. If the WH doesn’t like it they can always resign and go back to the golden tower in Manhattan and sulk.

4 Likes

The future is female.

6 Likes

Mr Putin, respect is an earned commodity. It isn’t automatic.

3 Likes

Alt-White House Science Fair where are you???

2 Likes

And by “Ugly Bridesmaid” you mean Ma Hamhock, don’t you?

Do I smell pie?

3 Likes

Remind? That implies that, at some point, Huckabee Sanders may have once known the contents of the US Constitution - which seems like an unlikely scenario.

7 Likes

That was posted by @spencersmom

2 Likes

{{{snicker}}}

3 Likes

It might be a good idea to set up a gofundme account and for a few hundred bucks send a couple thousand pocket copies of the Constitution to the WH so all there can have multiple copies. Flood the place with them. Maybe somebody will actually read it then.
I bought 3 copies at the US Capitol for $1.00 in 1995. They can’t have increased in cost that much since.

1 Like

Izzat kid firing a potato cannon inside??!!??

Lemme guess…

Trump’s Presidential Daily Briefing: “ISIS Determined To Strike US in Niger.”

Just like 9/11, if there’s a Republican in the White House…

Then “massive intelligence failure” just becomes “something no one could have predicted”.

7 Likes

She kicks ass!

Unfortunately, all the wires and devices and stuff behind her looks like it could be a bomb. The description of the device refers to tubes “lined with atoms,” so I’m concerned that it might be an atomic bomb. Just to be safe, we should have her arrested.

3 Likes

Must be firing marshmallows. Obama looks like he’s trying to catch one on the rebound.

3 Likes

This is one thing that bothers me about the military, this weird sense of entitlement. ‘Because I risked my life, you don’t have any right to question anything I do.’ I have seen this over the years–especially from REMF’s. There is always this conviction of moral superiority in the worst of army types that they should never be questioned by people who never wore the uniform.

Well, that is poppycock. There is no difference in this attitude and the attitude of someone who believes they are owed a living because their ancestors were oppressed in some fashion. This militaristic authoritarian attitude reached it’s zenith under MacArthur in the 50s, until Truman had enough of his bullshit and shitcanned him. The screaming was immense, but Truman made it clear that there is such a thing as civilian control over the military in this country and once that point was made, MacArthur’s pompous horseshit was revealed for just what it was: pompous horseshit.

The fact of the matter is that Kelly dishonored himself and his son’s sacrifice by getting on his high horse. If he had simply apologized on behalf of that Whiner in the White House, it would have put this thing to rest.

But he didn’t. Instead, he tried to slap down a legislator who dared to say that the emperor has no clothes with a lie so tawdry, so simple to disprove by any reporter with initiative, that it makes me blush to realize that this man is the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States.

In the afterlife in which Kelly takes as a matter of course, his son’s soul must be cringing with shame.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available