Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

What in the world do you mean by this? Hillary had more votes than trump in this (should be disqualified election). “OUR” country voted for Hillary.

3 Likes

No more golf invites for Graham.

1 Like

All over a back order on passport paper, or so Rachel Maddow explained last night.
And WTF happened to “I’m the biggest bestest negotiator ever” Trump?

Huckleberry grabs the opportunity to voice these noble sentiments, but when it comes to a tangible demonstration of resistance like a contrary vote in the Senate, he’s missing in action.

Mmmmhm. He’s a moron

1 Like

Take comfort in that the troops are generally a lot more color-blind than the old fart brass.

Remembering the weekend Lindsay Graham and John McCain went all hysterical screaming BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI on the Sunday Talk Shows and thinking of course Lindsay Graham would never start anything like that.

2 Likes

I think that “flood ravaged resident” in Houston doesn’t get what happened in Puerto Rico.

Or, just said nothing.

Just when you think you’re out, they pull you back in…

1 Like

I don’t have cable but is Rachel the only one covering this? I was gone three weeks in the early fall. Or maybe I’ve been asleep.

1 Like

He must spend a lot of time with “head in hands” these days. These days there’s no room for a thoughtful conservative in the GOP. They’re pretty much forced into becoming an independent. Red meat stupidity is today’s GOP.

1 Like

Really, Lindsey? So if your guy, McCain, had made some comment about his military service and captivity in response to some criticism from Obama while he was president, and Obama said, “Well, you signed up for it,” you’d be cool with that? Liar.

4 Likes

Lindsay’s life is a lie, isn’t it?

7 Likes

The reporter asked Sanders if Kelly would be willing to
discuss an inaccurate statement he made while attacking Rep. Frederica
Wilson (D-FL). Kelly had accused Wilson of bragging about securing
funding for an FBI building in Miramar, Florida in 2015. That did not happen

Inaccurate statement? B fucking S. It was a bald faced LIE. A lie that was subsequently shown by video clip to be a exactly that…a lie.
Please… for reporting accuracy’s sake be truthful and call it what it clearly is. A LIE.
And yes, Kelly should be challenged as to why he deliberately chose to lie. And then Sarah Sanders should be called on to account for her lie in defense of Kelly’s lie.
The whole damned thing is an ugly festering cancerous mess. Their boss has no sympathy or empathy in his make up. Kelly had to coach him on what words might be appropriate to convey sadness and support. It does not come naturally with trump. A few rolls of paper towels are all that’s needed.

4 Likes

Uh oh. There goes Lindsay’s golfing invite for this weekend.

OMG, I am watching Joy Reid on Chris Hayes’ show. She is eviscerating the Moron in Chief’s Chief of Staff. She played the clip of the Congresswoman at the dedication of the FBI building in its entirety and it shows him to be a complete and utter liar.

She also said that she invited the Congresswoman to her program – but she had a prior engagement, which was to attend the wake of the fallen soldier.

8 Likes

Obvious lie easily refuted. The entire WH is a pack of liars.

2 Likes

Something is really wrong here.

11 Likes

But she still has his full support … even though he’s jealous of her clothes.

4 Likes

I just saw him on All In. Yeah I see what you mean.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available