Discussion: GOP Senator: Don't Force Employees To Wash Their Hands After Using Toilet

I really, really, really thought this would be an article about a GOP Senator taking a snarky jab at his non-vaccinating collegues expense.

Ohhhhhhh no! This Asshat actually said what he said in all seriousness. WHAT IS UP WITH THE GOP!!!

2 Likes

damn. I should have asked them while I was on the phone.

2 Likes

Donā€™t slur Neanderthals like that! Fanatics from the South, trying to kill us off.

1 Like

Morons.

1 Like

Yeah ā€¦ we need new regulation to make sure those businesses that opt out of the regulation requiring basic employee hygiene meet the opt out sign regulation.

Hey Thom Thumb, what is the penalty if they donā€™t do the signage? How many additional inspectors do we need to make sure they comply with the Thom Potty Sign Law?

Small government indeed!

11 Likes

Shit for brains. Shit on hands. Stay. Away. From. This. Guy.

6 Likes

Based on his ā€œdoodoo hands on my burger donā€™t matterā€ beliefs, Iā€™m assuming heā€™s in the ā€œre-use the needles cuz itā€™s fineā€ camp.

5 Likes

For Christā€™s sakeā€¦Another fucking idiot that idiots voted into officeā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping this guy bites into a juicy burger tainted with E.coli.

1 Like

Oral Vancomycin? Insanely expensive! The oral formulation is proprietary, IV infusion is generic. The oral capsule is more than 40 times as expensive as an equal dose of IV formulation. The IV formulation can be taken orally and save the patient thousands over the course of treatment.

I know from personal experience. NEVER want to go through that again. Glad you recovered!

LD

4 Likes

I think someone dumped toxic waste into the human gene pool.

3 Likes

ā€¦helped along by the typical Democratic inability to get off oneā€™s ass for a midterm election.

In 2008, Kay Hagan beat Liddy Dole handily, getting 2,249,226 votes.

Six years later, Haganā€™s vote total was 1,377,651. Thatā€™s 871,575 fewer votes, a total that is larger than the entire state populations of South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming. The dropoff from 2008 to 2014 is 39%.

OK, maybe Dem Tarheels were unhappy with Haganā€™s record. What about 2012? Obama narrowly lost the state to Mitt Romney, but nonetheless garnered 2,178,391 votes.

That means just two years later, over 800,000 Obama 2012 voters in North Carolina were mysteriously frozen into an immobility that prevented them from casting a vote for Hagan, whom they had elected just six years earlierā€”in a Presidential election year.

The problem facing the Democratic Party across the nation is simple: a large segment of its supposed ā€œbaseā€ can only rouse itself to vote in Presidential election years. In mid-term years, it just doesnā€™t give a fuck.

One of the results being that Republicans who donā€™t care about fecal matter and urine on the hands of those preparing their food are elected to the United States Senate.

13 Likes

Good Lord !! These guys are so anti-regulation they are willing to make everyone sick??? What the hell???

3 Likes

How stupid can these guys get and still get elected? Of course he is to dumb to see what he is saying is just changing one regulation for another - you don"t have to require hand washing but you are required to post a sign. Additionally, and more importantly, when did we dicide public health issues are individual choice issues?

3 Likes

If Republicans ruled the world, what a paradise it would be.

3 Likes

So, not only do Republicans have shit for brains, they donā€™t care if they have it smeared on their hands, either.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking this was a joke that also serves as Liberal red meat. As in look how stupid Republicans are.

There are many in the GOP that do more than enough cringe worthy stuff than this.

1 Like

Thom Tillisā€™s FREEDUMB! Brought to you by the NCGOP, a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s the glaring contradiction that the Senator likely isnā€™t smart enough to have even thought of. Taking his basic premise to its logical conclusion, businesses should not have to require employees to wash their hands and also should not be required to post signage. They can serve up literal crap and as long as nobody finds out theyā€™re doing it, they can just keep on doing it. Thereā€™s your libertarian utopia.

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™m a gonna make you somethinā€™ so special, Jerry.ā€

http://www.workopolis.com/content/advice/article/not-doing-this-is-gross-and-bad-for-your-career/

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available