Discussion: GOP Senator: Don't Force Employees To Wash Their Hands After Using Toilet

The senator said he’d be fine with it, so long as businesses made this clear in “advertising” and “employment literature.”

Isn’t that the same !$@#@% regulation?

I hate stupid.

16 Likes

It’s just a slight hepatitis outbreak. The market will take care of it.

17 Likes

Who will regulate the signage? The “system”?? The guy is a moran.

8 Likes

Yeah, the market will kill those unfortunate enough to eat there. You are correct.

5 Likes

I can already see the campaign slogans for Tillis in 2020: “Re-elect Tom “Poopy Hands” Tillis!”

11 Likes

Don’t hire libertarians.

9 Likes

The Repugs’ twisted idea of freedom extends everywhere but the womb and the bedroom.

7 Likes

Forest Gump: “Stupid is as Stupid does.” The stupid is strong in the GOP.

1 Like

Okay, these little ignorant pronouncements are becoming almost unbelievable. What are these guys doing while everyone’s attention is momentarily diverted?

Or is it that they’re hoping no one is paying attention to the sad fact that they’re not doing ANYTHING?

4 Likes

I got C. diff last summer. Emergency room, 5 days in the hospital, 2 weeks of very expensive antibiotics, much pain, 20 lb weight loss, and another 6 weeks of recovery. I nearly died. This stuff is highly contagious from unwashed hands. So thanks, Sen. Shit-for-brains.

17 Likes

Thom Tillis is a well-known moron.

Why he keeps advertising this fact is a mystery.

6 Likes

This man is a duly elected United States Senator???

4 Likes

Maxaroo has a special surprise for the Senator, the next time he orders a coffee from Starbucks.

5 Likes

He also added he is tired of an overbearing Federal gubmint forcing citizens to use toilet paper.

4 Likes

I just called his office and his lickspittles have not yet heard this.

3 Likes

A wide vaccination stance?

1 Like

So we shouldn’t mandate handwashing for you know, public health, but we damn well better regulate the sign telling everyone there is no handwashing… #LogicFail

5 Likes

Your last sentence was going to be my comment.

1 Like

What contagion is the Invisible Hand spreading? It seems to infect the brain.

5 Likes

You can take my germs, but you’ll never take my freedom!!!

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available