Discussion: GOP Senator: Don't Force Employees To Wash Their Hands After Using Toilet

Discussion for article #232803

I know I’m not going to shake his hand

34 Likes

“I said: I don’t have any problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says ‘We don’t require our employees to wash their hands after leaving the restroom’,"

Is the sign optional too? FUCKING MORON.

One thing’s for sure: never shake this motherfucker’s hand (great photo choice TPM).

54 Likes

They’re idiots. Seriously.

31 Likes

These people have shit for brains and I think they have just taken a huge dump.

People shouldn’t be required to have their eyes open while driving…

35 Likes

Jesus H. Christ

9 Likes

And this is the Neanderthal who beat poor Kay Hagan?

Oh my.

27 Likes

I really don’t know what to say.

WOW.

10 Likes

If I were a writer for the Onion I would be sending my resume to the local Starbucks. There’s just no point in going on.

16 Likes

So he won’t regulate hand-washing, but will require signage. STOOPID.

35 Likes

yep… why would you shake hands with a known asshole?

10 Likes

It’s official. Republicans have no standards. None.

19 Likes

Nose pickers too…Get big gom’ment outa my nose!

12 Likes

Will the next Typhoid Mary please stand up. After some random tea party nut working in a restaurant ‘opts himself out’, and gives e-coli to a hundred people eating salad he prepared with his ‘opted out’ hands, perhaps this moron will understand the problem, especially if he is a victim.

24 Likes

OK, what ever happened to Jindal’s hilarious warning to the Republicans about not becoming the party of stupid? Obviously, this tone deaf politician, thought he said they should become the party of stupid. Not only is this idiot not aware of the simple political ramifications of his inane comment, but he repeated it, with obvious pride.

6 Likes

Should we bother asking him where he stands on vaccinations?..

10 Likes

And these are the people who were going to protect us from ebola.

20 Likes

Don’t worry. I’m sure that if he doesn’t wash his hands after using the bathroom, he goes around telling everyone so that they can make an informed choice about whether to shake his hand. That’s how the market works!

8 Likes

You’re insulting Neanderthals.

But yes, he was floated to a narrow victory in a midterm on a river of Koch/AFP money and he’s their very ideal of what a senator should be. Anyone minimizing the danger of their plan to dump almost 900 million into 2016 needs to beware.

15 Likes

Don’t forget Hepatitis A, Shigella, Clostridium difficile, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia and a few others. So many choices for that mixed green salad, pathogens included, dressing on the side.

LD

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available