Discussion: GOP Rep. Defends Trump For Blaming 'Both Sides' In Charlottesville

Hubby came too so we had to leave the broomstick at home and go coach. :relaxed:

1 Like

You’re conveniently forgetting that George Soros made his fortune establishing bus services around the world, but, nice anti-fascist that he is, uses them to supply free transportation for the protestors he has on payroll.

1 Like

Does Zeldin have enough legs to do all that straddling?

In Wisconsin during the early days of the 2011 Capital protest, The R’s kept accusing us of busing in protestors when in fact they were themselves busing people in from as far way as West Virginia to create the illusion of a counter protest. The “counter protestors” where still outnumbered 1000:1 and tended to stand out a bit since many of them looked like toothless meth heads rather than Republicans. Seems likely they were being payed or at least fed as an incentive to get on the bus.

1 Like

A friend of mine was trying to tell me that Robert E. Lee was a historic figure who also fought in the Mexican/American War and seemed like a decent enough guy with an important point of view on states’s rights.;thus deserved a statue. I told my friend that he had a point and that I had read the correspondence between the war hero Timothy McVeigh and Gore Vidal and I agreed with much of what McVeigh had to say (as did Vidal). I asked if McVeigh also deserved a statue. My friend was of course momentarily outraged. Image what would happen to any group of people who decided to shell a federal army base or fort in the present day…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available