Discussion: GOP Rep. Defends Trump For Blaming 'Both Sides' In Charlottesville

There should be a special section in hell reserved for Donald Trump and anyone in the GOP who supports him in his utterly immoral and indecent racism.

And, alas, that will probably need to be a very large section.

12 Likes

I see someone got the memo from the WH. Remember - if you watch Trump’s back, he’ll do whatever he damn well pleases, included endorsing your opponent.

12 Likes

“There is an element of our country that has pledged to resist, oppose, and obstruct this President entirely…"

You’re damn right, you Nazi wannabe piece of shit! We hear his words, we see what he’s doing to destroy this nation and her people and we want no part of it.

How is it that so many of these Tramp supporters look like they’d be perfectly comfortable in an SS uniform?

21 Likes

I’m not surprised that this morally bankrupt Nazi Republican gives his Führer pass after pass and I hope that the voters in his New York district throw his sorry ass out of office next November.

9 Likes

“Antifa bused in criminals with bats and pepper spray for the purpose of committing acts of violence targeting anyone who was part of the protest against Charlottesville bringing down the statue of Robert E. Lee, whether associated with the KKK or Nazism or neither,” Zeldin wrote.

Always with the busses, these lefties! They bus criminals in for violent act commission, they bus undocumented immigrants in for Hillary voting, they bus them here, they bus them there, it’s awful. There’s only one solution: BAN BUSSES. That’ll learn 'em.

23 Likes

Don’t forget, Matt, that we also bused tens of thousands to NH to illegally vote in the general and that’s why Tramp didn’t win NH.

6 Likes

Easy!

It’s because these Trumpettes are full blown racists and bigots just like the rest of the morally repulsive core of the Nazi Republican Party.

4 Likes

“There is an element of our country that has pledged to resist, oppose, and obstruct this President entirely on absolutely everything and anything and to this population the President cannot say or do absolutely anything at all that they won’t criticize"

Said the tea party clown, without even a hint of irony.

14 Likes

Zeldin represents the east end of Long Island, which although it contains the Hamptons, has a lot of formerly-rural small towns that are “conservative.” Trump won the district by 12 points over Clinton. In the New York State Senate he voted against gay marriage. Not surprisingly, he voted to repeal Obamacare. So, all in all, it’s not a great surprise that he would find a reason to support Trump’s false equivalence.

12 Likes

I know, right? How about those snowflakes with their pink hats on January 21st? How’d they get to Washington? I REST MY CASE.

7 Likes

Obviously the next logical step for the GOP is to elect several avowed Nazis, white supremacists and fascists to Congress, so that they’ll have a safe sanctuary and forum from which to represent their oppressed constituencies.

1 Like

Fine. Ban busses.

We’ll just get there in our black helicopters.

Problem solved.

15 Likes

OMG. Neo-Nazis and KKK fascists come into town to defend a statue of someone who wanted to destroy the United States; a woman at a peaceful rally is killed by a right-wing terrorist; and these fuckers have the nerve to say ¨BOTH SIDES DO IT!¨ in defending the indefensible. Reprehensible.

But he´s just following orders/memos.

8 Likes

They already have–Steve King, Glenn Grothman, Jody Hice, Louie Gohmert, Zelder…oh the list of Nazi Republicans goes on and on and on and on…

4 Likes

Uhhh… 45, in his meltdown yesterday, said removing the statues should be a local decision. Charlottesville voted to remove the statues.

How did the Nazis get to Charlottesville? Guess they flew. No busses needed?

8 Likes

According to his bio, he is a member of Jewish War Veterans. Didn’t know JWV had a Capo division.

4 Likes

On the other hand, David Duke and the other Nazis – as you can see in this very fine Vice video – seem to have a thing for white vans.

4 Likes

Time to fall in line, Republicans.

8 Likes

Look, I know all this is upsetting, with Trump’s useful idiots whatabouting all over the place. But Trump’s administration’s days are numbered. He’s finally gone over the line, done something he can’t explain away or be forgiven for: He wants Amazon to COLLECT SALES TAXES. This demand generally ignores the fact that Amazon does in fact COLLECT SALES TAXES but lots of people don’t really know that. (It’s a bit complicated, with this 1992 Supreme Court ruling and the local taxes and such.) But anyway: Pitchfork time!

Amazon is doing great damage to tax paying retailers. Towns, cities and states throughout the U.S. are being hurt - many jobs being lost!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 16, 2017
13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available