Discussion: Giuliani Intervenes In Congressional Race At New Girlfriend’s Behest

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

21 Likes

he was cheating on his third wife with the other gal, gets busted, then shows up with a different GF, and he has issues with Stormy Daniels and her legal career choice. Just WTF is up with the party of family values???

24 Likes

That’s been nothing but lip service (pun intended? yeah, sorta…) for a long, long time.

8 Likes

Caligula’s horse shakes its head in disgust.

23 Likes

Rudy babe -“tactical pants” - get some - ask Scott P - he swears by them

relief maybe?

2 Likes

Pig. And piglet for asking.

There’s a woman out there who’s still willing to have sex w Giuliani? This puts me off my feed.

28 Likes

Here’s my take: he marries wife #2 with whom he cheated on wife #1; wife #2 demands our sympathy when he cheats on HER with a woman who become wife #3. I don’t care. Wife #3 is now denouncing him as a lying cheater. I don’t care. #2 and #3 got what they EARNED.

As you said, it is beyond ridiculous that HE has the BALLS to denounce Stormy Daniels for ‘her’ life choices.

15 Likes

Omigosh, I just repeated exactly what you said. I am not asking forgiveness, because we are BOTH geniuses compared to this maron.

1 Like

Girlfriend? Ewwwww. I’d prefer to think of Giuliani as an incel.

7 Likes

My thought too. I am more shocked that this shrunken skull has a “girlfriend” than I am that he’s doing this. And BTW, TPM can we not use the term “girlfriend”?

5 Likes

He has a girlfriend? OMG. I feel sick.

I wonder how much he pays her.

8 Likes

3 Likes

But thankfully, not stable geniuses.

1 Like

As a 57 year old man I have a hard time imagining dating someone almost 20 years younger especially 20 years from now.

5 Likes

Go, Rudy, go!

You gotta love the Republicans and their allegiance to “family values” - they like families so much they create new ones all the time. Rudy 3 Wives Giuliani, Donald 3 Wives Trump, Newt 3 Wives Gingrich - they all aspire to be like Rush 4 Wives Limbaugh. Republican women, what’s wrong with y’all?

16 Likes

Implementing Dean’s 50-state strategy

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available